QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, March 17, 2006

    High/Low 3.17.06

    Top of the mornin to ya...

    Erin Go Bragh to ya! Happy St Pats Day.. :) Thank goodness.. it's FRIDAY.. whew.. this has been a LONG week for me.. when you get a significantly less number of hours sleep on average ... things seem to run together.. without a break... that's how I feel... I feel like i haven't stopped since before Mexico (i know.. I already told you that.. but I still feel that way)..

    Work is still a bit harrowing.. yesterday our computers went down so it's been a bit frustrating..

    Anyway.. tomorrow my sister and I have sisters day.. we meet to get our hair cut/colored/etc at noonish.. then we're going to hang out.. then Kristine, Kevin and I are going to meet for dinner.. Kevins coming! butterflies..!!! I hope we have a good time... :)

    Sunday... is the day.. the 'do 25 loads of laundry.. wash the kitchen floors and completely sanitize the bathroom day... the 'get ready spring is coming' day.. the put on some good music and burn some incense.. dance around and clean.. it's go thru old magazines and throw them out day.. I need this day.. badly.

    Ok.. I hope you have a good weekend.. I've been farting around this morning trying to find flights to Atlanta (Liz/Matthew.. I think we're coming the weekend of the game.. trying to find right time/$$$ - I'll call you tonite)

    Keep truckin.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home