QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    High/Low 4.18.06

    Sigh...

    What to say? BAD BAD Day yesterday.. I'm sure it was my own doing.. overreacting.. but I walked in and from the second I got there.. i was slammed. I guess I can admit I'm not one that works well under pressure.. and especially when someone is telling me how long something is supposed to take me.. ugh.. I was in panic mode all day.. my computer was crashing.. i didn't eat lunch till 3... i felt jittery and tears were there all day... i worked till 8pm last nite.. and i'll be honest with you.. I don't like it. i know there are people who dont' mind.. it's their love.. their job.. (or whatever it is they say to think they're enjoying what they do) well i'm one lost bunny..

    I do NOT like that i panic.. it makes me feel weak.. and very insecure.. and vulnerable.. and on top of that.. i do not have anyone at my office that i can confide in.. so i feel very alone.. noone i can trust..

    It was nice of Kevin.. he heard i was having a bad day... having to work late and he made dinner for me.. very sweet.. we watched '24' (very exciting.. i'm getting hooked) I'm so tired.. drained.. i just wish i could calm down.. and not care.. and not be upset.. panicky.. God I wish I knew how..

    today i have my dads ceremony.. he's getting an award for being the Volunteer of the year at Habitat for Humanity.. I've had the afternoon scheduled to be off for the past 3 weeks or so.. and now with these LOOMING deadlines.. I'm feeling guilty.. I guess a part of me says I shouldn't go..b ut you know what.. in 5 years.. shoot.. in 1 year.. it won't matter that I wasn't there.. all that will matter is that I went to support my family.. and i want to be that kind of person.. so I'll suck it up.. enjoy watching my dad be awarded.. and probably have tow ork a late one tonite too (side note: Liz.. i do NOT know how you do it.. late nites all the time..I have been thinking about you a lot)

    anyway.. that's my rant.. please 1. say a prayer for me and 2. any words of wisdom.. advice.. or support would be really really appreciated and totally accepted right now.. sigh..

    onward and upward
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are doing the right thing. Jobs come and go, but your family is a part of you...where you came from, who you are. Breathe in what is important, breathe out all that is surface. Believe in yourself. Don't forget how far you have come and enjoy it while you are there. The only thing for sure is that things will change. But have faith that angels are with you, and everything will work out the way it is suppose to.

    2:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home