QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, March 31, 2006

    High/Low 3.31.06

    Hi there..

    Happy Friday to you and Happy Spring! I think it got to the low 70's yesterday and it's supposed to be even nicer today! woo hoo!!! i'm so psyched by that and the fact that its' FRIDAY!!! What a great way to end the week...

    OK.. first thing... Check out PostSecret today when you can.. it's these amazing and very deep postcards, sent anonymously.. and the founder, Frank Warren posts them.. Well Naomi met Frank back in January and they were in talks for him to do a charity show at the Old Town Theater on May 25th... where she does her comedy show.. and the date is set.. the tickets are now available.. check out the postsecret website.. he mentions it and part of the proceeds go to National Hopeline Network. Honestly.. this whole show would not be possible if it wasn't for Naomi's courage.. of introducing herself and telling him about her show and following up.. She's worked really hard to make this a reality and now it's here! Go Girl! I'm proud of you!

    Well I got to work early and chugged along on this project... stayed till 7ish.. I had anxiety that i couldn't get it done but somehow the day went better than I thought and I left work in a GREAT mood.. partially because I chatted with my great friend Phyllis from High School and also Kevin said some sweet things to me yesterday :) permagrin. I'm psyched to spend the weekend with him... not sure what our plan is but if it's nice.. we're outside!

    Also found out that we have Good Friday off.. April 14th.. Kevin and I might go down to Ocean City for the weekend.. :)

    I THINK.. my mom MIGHT be coming home from the hospital today.. I didn't talk to her yesterday but i talked to my sister.. I was planning on goign to visit her today after work, my mom that is.. but that is a great sign if she can come home! I hope the stomach virus is going away...

    K.. I hope you have a good weekend.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home