QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, March 27, 2006

    High/Low 3.27.06

    hey everybody.

    how are ya? i gotta make this short.. my mom was taken by ambulance to the emergency room late friday nite.. and she's been in the ICU as of Saturday around 3:30ish... she's getting better but Friday and Saturday were NOT easy days for the Fox family... she has the stomach virus that is going around in the area..but because she's on so many medications.. her immune system is almost nothing.. so she got REALLY REALLY REALLY Sick.. and it was really kinda freaky to see your mom incoherent..

    anyway.. i'll write more later.. i do not want to go to work today.. am exhausted.. feel so out of touch with my life... STILL have cleaning to do that i didn't do..

    on a different note.. kevin and i spent a bit of time this weekend.. he came to the hospital with me friday nite into saturday.. i think this weekend shows that in a span of 2 days.. I definitely need my own space for a few hours every day... I'm so used to doing stuff by myself that I think i got a bit bitchy as of yesterday afternoon.. I mean.. under the circumstances.. i guess that's to be expected but still.. sigh...

    more later. gotta get ready for work.
    kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey girl,
    Hang in there and don't be too hard on yourself for wanting your space this weekend! I think most of us are notoriously emotionally fried at the sickbeds of our parents. I am so sorry to hear that she is so sick, and I am glad that she is getting the help she needs to recover--and that she has you and the rest of her family with her--and Kevin! What a sweetie! All my love, Michelle

    10:06 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home