QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, March 23, 2006

    High/Low 3.23.06

    Morning ya'll..

    What's shakin? Thursday thankfully.. Wish it was Friday... I'm ready for the weekend... It's so cold.. where o where are the warm temperatures? I see daffodils blooming.. and the cherry blossom trees are blooming around here.. but the temperature doesn't match... poo on that.

    I'm feeling a bit out of sorts this morning (u might be saying to yourself.. When DOESN'T she feel this way!! HA!! I laugh in my own general direction!) Things coming down the pike, with respect to the future of my geographic location... that has already begun to shake up my own comfort zone.. and I know I am about to come to a fork in the road shortly.. I will have only two choices... and I honestly would rather not take either.. but I will have to... which makes me uneasy and very unsure of how to proceed. I wish I could push this feeling away.. it is not a fun way to go into the day. Oh well. I will make that choice when the time comes.. I guess there's no sense worrying about it until it comes.. right? yea right... what's my name?

    Making a very small dent in my laundry... I'm beginning to have pants to wear again.. I've been wearing skirts and dresses because all my pants have been in a pile (like most of my clothes still) It's too damn cold to be wearing skirts and dresses the past few days.. that's what happens when you dont' make laundry a priority!

    I don't know if I told you this.. Kevin and I are going to Atlanta to visit my two awesome friends Liz and Matthew. We're flying down the end of April for a long weekend.. going to the new Aquarium.. and Matthew has tickets for us to go to an Atlanta Braves game.. I'm psyched to see Liz and Matthew.. it's been over 2 years since I've seen them.. I'm also a little nervous.. I hope this next month is filled with more amazing experiences with Kevin.. and not that he finds out that I'm not the kind of person he wants to continue hanging out with (my esteem issue.. I admit totally) I try to let it go.. stop overthinking and worrying about it.. and accept that what is to be..will be.

    Tonite after work I'm going over to my friend Janets house for dinner.. My awesome awesome friend Malena is in town for a short period of time from Columbia!! I am excited to hear stories about Malenas trip.. and catch up on what's going on in our lives.

    oh yea.. I totally forgot this.. I got a call from the company that hosts my website yesterday (they have a special and dropped the monthly fee $2.96/month! But I totally forgot that I have an email address for my website.. kerilyn@ancora-imparo.net is the email address.. I am so used to using AOL that I totally forgot! It was a nice surprise to remember.. I feel legit!

    Wow.. I JUST got an email from my wonderful friend Danielle(thanks honey).. she said this quote made her think of me..

    "What comes out of you when you are squeezed is what is inside you." -- Wayne Dyer

    Makes me sad because I know I'm being squeezed right now.. and it feels like what is coming out is just fear. I don't want that to be the case.. I want it to be hope. Damn it.. I want it to be hope.

    That's all for now... I hope you have a great day!
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home