QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, March 24, 2006

    High/Low 3.24.06

    Mornin ya'll...

    Friday thank goodness! Whew.. What to say... It's still cold out... brr. The cherry blossom festival starts tomorrow and they're not in full bloom yet.. poo on that.

    Ok.. Can you keep a secret? OK.. My dad has been on a sabatacle for almost 6 years now (that's another story) He spends almost 30-40 hours a week volunteering for Habitat for Humanity. Like no pay. He even has his own Habitat Business Card.. He works with permits for the homes.. and the finances.. the zoning.. etc.. He has been very dedicated to this mission for years now.. Well Kristine told me that my dad is going to be honored as Volunteer of the Year.. and there is a ceremony.. on April 18th.. Well Kristine and I took the morning off from work so we can surprise my dad at the ceremony to support him... I hope he's surprised! I'm sad that my dad and I aren't as close as we once were.. but he still is a hero in my life and I want to be there to support him. So don't tell him if you see him... :)

    I went to my friend Janets last nite for dinner and to catch up with Janet, and my friend Cathy.. and my friend Malena.. who I haven't seen in almost 2 years.. (has it really been that long?) Malena looked great.. sparkly as always..with a envigorating energy about her.. that makes me smile a lot. I did. She told us stories of her adventures.. and we told her a bit of whats going on with us. She got us little gifts that are awesome.. Janet made this AMAZING salmon dish (i'm really not much of a salmon person but MAN!!! I can't wait to try to make this dish on my own!!) I wish Malena still lived here.. maybe if she lived here she could help me jump start my temporarily distant faith that I wish came nearer...

    This weekend Kevin and I are going to try to make it to the Smithsonian Kite Festival on the mall (I'm so bummed it's supposed to be really chilly) and then we might go see the movie The Story of the Weeping Camel at the Environmental Film Festival being held in DC. Sounds like a fun time. Sunday I'm going to the Drag Queen Brunch with my friends Scott and Stephanie.. and then Sunday nite.. I get to meet Kristine's new man!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!

    Ok.. I"m runnin real late.. :) Have a great weekend!
    onward and upward
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home