QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, April 07, 2006

    High/Low 4.7.06

    Friday at last!!!!

    And chilly and overcast here.. booo... rainy too. Eh.. it's still Friday.. I am so grateful for that fact.. whew.. Get thru this day.. and then i'm free... for a while anyway.

    Have to check on my mom's status today.. talked to her yesterday she says she's feeling a smidge better.. but she has no energy.. THAT is what worries me. My sister.. God love her.. she's at home.. and having to be immersed in my parents world 24/7. That's all I'm going to say about that.

    Last nite.. lol.. Kevin and I were watching Primetime..about this woman who woke up paralyzed for a short time.. then strangely started talking in a foreign accent.. there's apparently something in the brain that can do this. Foreign Accent Disorder.. yes really. Strange? yes. Well Kevin said something about deporting her.. and Kevin and I BUSTED out laughing.. oh my gosh.. full blown belly laughing for seriously 5 minutes.. oh my gosh.. I don't know about him but I SOOOO needed that.. my sides were hurting from laughing.. it was so awesome! I wish I could do that everyday.

    oh.. side note.. i've gotten a few comments about spending SO much time with Kevin.. yes I know I have my own life.. but I am still learning where that balance is.. and you don't learn balance unless you push it.. which might be an excuse.. but I am enjoying learning about me.. and him.. and what I like and what I don't like.. I know it'll get to a point when it balances out more..

    Tonite I'm hanging out with my sister.. we're hitting our favorite restaurant, Outback.. and I'm going to go shopping with her.. some much needed sister bonding. Tomorrow morning.. is ME time! ME ME ME... wake up.. coffee.. and CLEANING and laundry and me. Can't wait! Saturday afternoon I'm going out to dinner with Kevin and his friend that is in town.. and Sunday I volunteer at National Building Museum.. Man.. when does Kerilyn stop? Who knows? U know when your life goes in these phases when your busy all the time? I finally caught up with Naomi.. after seriously a week... short but sweet. and much needed.

    K all.. have a great weekend.. I will talk to you all soon!
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home