QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, April 04, 2006

    High/Low 4.4.06

    Howdy folks...

    Tuesday... windy morning.. I have a feeling it's chilly out there too.. brr. I can't wait till I can sleep with all the windows open.. ah.. can't wait!

    What to say? Mom still not feeling good.. but she's home.. same as yesterday.. she says she has no energy.. poor mom. My friend Danielle.. the cutie pie that she is.. wrote my mom a letter for me to give to her.. how SWEET is that! (Danielle.. you're a keeper! Love you! I'll give it to her soon and I won't have to remind her who you are.. she knows)

    It stormed here a bit last nite on my way home.. I worked late.. (ugh) and it was kinda nice.. the sky got dark.. and the trees were blowing around... then light rain.. then bing! pouring rain... lightining.. and bam! thunder... it didn't last long which was good but it was a nice cleansing of all the crap going on around here.. made all of us go slower.. and take cover.. metaphorically we need to do that from time to time...

    I'm still feeling a bit edgy emotionally.. bout work.. and my purpose in my career.. Actually who am I kidding?? this feeling hasn't gone away for a second.. just gets stronger and stronger.. ebbs and flows.. i try to push it away.. hide it.. put a plant in front of it.. but it is still there..makign it's presence felt in my everyday life.. True.. I can (and want to desparately) learn how to handle it.. cope.. manage... change it.. but I don't know where to begin.

    So instead I'll go get dressed and try to get thru this day. Outside of this subject matter.. my purpose.. I'm quite happy right now.. enjoying spending time and energy getting to know Kevin.. gathering information.. it's a new experience for me that i'm really quite enjoying.. I have yet to begin to learn how to balance my life as it has been.. just me.. with sharing it with someone else.. I know that I will get the hang of that eventually...

    oK.. rambling.. have a good day
    onward and upward
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home