QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, April 10, 2006

    High/Low 4.10.06

    Hey there folks..

    Can't tell ya how happy I am that I feel pretty good this morning.. I'm so glad for that. Also glad that it's a short week for me.. Having Good Friday off yea! It looks like it might be a great day today weather wise.. we'll see...

    ok... let's see... saw my mom friday nite... she looked pretty good actually... fresh from a shower she looked like she was feeling better so that makes me happy... friday nite i hung out with my sis.. we went shopping.. i bought 3 pair of really cool earrings. (random thought) I slept in on Saturday.. yea! slept till 10am which is late for me.. caught up with Angela which was nice.. did some laundry.. and tried to clean (eh.. never made it to the bathroom.. sorry Ang) rested.. caught up on a few of my Tivo shows.. and got ready.. Kevin picked me up at 4:45... we drove out to Manassas to meet 2 of his high school friends.. I'll admit I was a little nervous but they were great! I had a great time chatting with them.. :) Had a good time... then Kevin and I eventually made our way home.. nice evening... yesterday.. got up.. and went for breakfast at my new favorite place Kevin introduced me too.. it's the close thing to a New Jersey diner.. awesome! read the newspaper (love that!) then he dropped me off at my house so I could go volunteer..

    1. The shop at the NBM got more yarn that was originally given to me back when I wanted to knit.. and Tom at the shop gave me another skein of yarn in the same color so i can finish my scarf! I had been having troubles finding the right color because it's a 'learn to knit' kit.. so now i can finish my scarf! woo hoo! i cant' wait to start! haven't knitted in a while.

    2. And this is BIG BIG news!!!! I was working at the shop.. and this nice man asked me if i was the buyer for the shop. um no.. but the buyer is in the office in the back.. he went back to the office.. they chatted a LONG time.. walked around the shop a while.. I didn't know who this man was.. so Michael.. the buyer.. comes up to me and says... "this is the owner of PULP " WHAT???? this is my ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE SHOP in DC!!! It's the shop that I want to model my own dream shop after (with a few changes of course) AND... I want to get my cards in PULP.. BAD!!! I said "NO YOU ARE NOT!!!" and introduced myself and told him that i was interested to know if he consigned with artists.. he said yes.. i told him that i wanted to see if he'd be interested in my cards..he said 'sure.. give me a call and i can look at them.."WELL.. I just HAPPEN to keep my cards with me everywhere i go for this JUST occasion.. well! he really liked them!!! oh my God! and... took my business card and left saying "we'll talk this week" OH MY GOSH!! PEOPLE!!! DO YOU KNOW... HOW AWESOME THIS COULD BE????? very awesome. SO.. I will wait until he calls me.. and if he doesn't call this week.. I'll call next! this is big!

    Anyway.. Kevin and I went ot Outback.. and finished watching 'Junebug' (strange but arty movie) strange night of sleep but i woke up at Kevins feeling rested... and now i gotta boogie to get going to work.

    oh.. i found a career counselor and am going to pursue getting assistance with my desired career change.. i need guidance cause I don't know exactly what to do.... and.. i'm looking into a therapist for this panic that i've been feeling... hopefully that'll help me feel like i'm on top of my life.. instead of under it.

    ok.. gotta jet.. i'm LATE!
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home