QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, February 15, 2007

    High/Low 2.15.07

    Morning Butterflies!!!

    How are you this Thursday morning?? I am doing really great!!! Whew!!! Tuesday nite we got a bit of snow and freezing rain and so yesterday morning.. the roads were a bit slick but my great boyfriend Kevin came to my rescue and picked me up and took me into work!! He handled the roads like a Pro!!! I had to go into the office for a meeting.. I was there only for an hour and half.. and one of the other designers took me home.. thankfully again.. Kevin came and picked me up around 4:30 and we went out to dinner at yummy Outback... (We decided to postpone Valentines Day "stuff" until the weather gets better and... I feel better (The head cold is getting better THANKFULLY!!!)

    onto 3 Things 2 Things !!!! (WOO HOO!!!!!)

    3 Things that make me happy:
    1. A toasted corn muffin with butter and a good cup of coffee (YUM YUM!!! Eating right now!)
    2. SO happy to go to The Secret Testimonials ... and to read them ALL!!! It makes me feel giddy with happiness and gratefulness to read how other people feel this fire too!!!
    3. My sparkley friend Roxanne... She too now has the fire...feels driven to use the Law of Attraction and I LOVE that she calls me to talk about how we can keep each other positive!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT??!!!!!

    2 Things that I look forward to today:
    1. Reading thru my new magazines (Real Simple, Body and Soul, and New Oprah)
    2. Watching 'Medium' and 'Top Design' that I Tivo'd yesterday!

    2 Long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Going to See my Aunt and Uncle in NYC so they can meet Kevin and vice versa..!!!! I think I'm going to have us take the train up to NYC..I love the train!!!
    2. Going to Iowa to meet Kevins family... we're probably going in May! I am excited to meet his family that means so much to him!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    My wonderful friend Danielle!!! Wow.. I got a Valentines Day card from Danielle yesterday.. she is such a wonderful giving person.. definitely a light in this world... Who wants to help other people.. and I KNOW she will.. She has taught me a lot about unconditional love.. and I am very grateful that she is a wonderful part of who I am!!! (Danielle honey.. Thank you for my wonderful Card!! I LOVE YOU!!!YOU'RE A KEEPER!!! Call me when you get a moment so we can talk about your wonderful intention!!!)

    K ya'll.. I am feeling better and better!!! Gosh.. Life is SO wonderful!!! It's so true.. that that which we focus on.. that makes us feel fear.. is what actually comes into our lives. (Think about it.. those things that keep you up at nite.. or makes you feel panic.. actually come into your life somehow) To some degree you have to rebel agains EVERYTHING YOU WERE TAUGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN HAVE IN YOUR LIFE and retrain yourself to focus ONLY on what you want!!! To use your 3 year old imagination (that's inside of you.. that you tap into when you watch a movie.. or play with children.. or play with your doggie or kitty cat) and VISUALIZE what you want.. ACTUALLY IS HAPPENING!!!! I betcha.. that if you do this... and do this WITHOUT DOUBT.. that amazing magical things will come into your life!!!!

    Ok.. I'm off to create a wonderful day!! I wish you a blessed Day!!!
    All my love!!!
    Kerilyn

    "Mishaps are like knives. They either cut us or serve us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle." -James Lowell (CHOOSE TO HAVE THEM SERVE YOU!!!)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home