QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, February 19, 2007

    High/Low 2.19.07

    Hiety Ho my lovelies!!!

    How are you this fine Monday morning?I'm great! Another week.. another opportunity to put the Law of Attraction into practice! Woo Hoo!!! It's chilly.. brrr.... I'm ready for warmer weather.. that's for sure!

    ok.. onto 3 Things 2 Things:

    3 Things that make me happy:
    1. I am feeling MUCH better.. and had a pretty good nites sleep last nite... No sniffling or sneezing or having a fever!!!
    2. I had a great day yesterday with Kevin... I am really looking forward to our future!!!
    3. Going into work today and seeing my new station! (With a Door!) I'll have to take pictures to show you all!

    2 Things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. Unpacking my things in my new station !!! Seeing everyone from work.. since I worked from home last week.
    2.

    2 Long Term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. WE'RE GOING TO IOWA!!! Kevin got the tickets Friday nite! We're going for a WEEK in May... I'm off to meet Kevins Dad and Grandmother, 1/2 Brother and Sister and other fam.. and.. to check out Iowa.. (He wants us to move there someday - I say eh.. we'll see what this great universe has in store for this kerilyn girl)
    2. Have had an interesting experience with what my living situation will be come the next 2 months or so.. (Ok. ready for this? Last year.. when Naomi and I decided that i would move out by May.. I kept saying "i'll just move back to East Glendale' (my old apartment complex - 1 BR) and then months later, I decided I wanted a 2BR.. but I put my name on the list for a 2nd floor/End unit on East Glendale.. as a back up... Well.. On Friday.. I get a call from the Lady that does rentals for East Glendale.. Come to find out.. that my neighbor when I lived on East Glendale (Nicole) moved into my apartment after I moved out.. and Nicole is moving out (she bought a place in Del Ray! LUCKY WOMAN!) and my old apartment is going to be available come Mid-April??? ISN'T THAT A BIT... INCREDIBLE!!!!! I still want a 2BR but if I move back to my old apartment.. I can put $600/month in my savings acct.. and save for my future with Kevin.. So I'm still trying to figure out what i should do? Keep Looking?? I'm definitely going to go thru with renting the 1BR.. but I'm not sure If I should keep looking for What I NOW want..

    Interesting huh? Yea.. I thought so.... Kevin said it's a no brainer..and for those of you who knew me.. I LOVED My little apartment on East Glendale!!! But.. I'm used to more space here at the house... etc.. so.. we'll see!!!

    1 person I am going to Appreciate:
    Hmmm... EVERYONE out there that .. even though you might not know what's going to happen next... Are EXCITED that the next step could be AMAZING!!!! And do not look on the fact that you do not know.. to be a bad thing... but a WONDERFUL THING!!!

    "You can drive from NY to California in the Dark.. with only your headlights on.. seeing 200 ft in front of you.. You do not have to see the whole route.. Life is like that, life unfolds in front of us..If we can just relax knowing the next 200 feet will unfold.." -Jack Canfield (summarized from "The Secret") WOO HOO!!!

    Ok.. gotta boogy to get ready for work, make my lunch! So... i'll catch you later..
    Much love to you all!!!
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home