QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, May 18, 2007

    High/Low 5.18.07

    Hiety Ho...

    Happy Friday to ya... It's a chilly one today.. overcast.. and ya know what? that is fine with me.. I am not feeling to sunny today... more like i want to go unnoticed... I want this friday to slide by... I don't know why exactly.. but I just do... so the weather kinda suits my mood....

    ok... no rambling.. onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. A Clean Car - I think I'm going to have my car detailed when I get back from Savannah.. She needs and deserves a thorough cleaning.!!!
    2. Yesterday I got my Aveda products in the mail.. They were in a box at the front door when I came home!
    3. I got a nice email from my boss yesterday... I really do enjoy my job for the most part.. and feel valued! Also.. we talked to a client yesterday.. and I told her that we'll have one part of this job to her today and she seemed impressed... That made me VERY happy!

    2 things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. I'm going to a Cardiologist today.. Since Tuesday I've been having this very unusual STRONG heartbeat.. it comes at random times and by Wednesday afternoon it started freaking me out... So I'm looking forward to the Dr saying "it's nothing...." and "No Medication is necessary." I'll let you know what happens this afternoon (I'll update this post.. just so you know)
    2. Going to get my nails done after work! Maybe my feet too.. who knows..
    3. I'm going to lunch with my friend Jonathan .. to have pho which today is a GREAT day for pho!!!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. I AM SO EXCITED to see my kitty girl on Sunday when I go to my parents house.. I haven't seen her in WEEKS!! I miss my Pez girl...
    2. Going to Savannah... Spending time with Michelle.. and getting a Facial!!!YEA!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Naomi - She has worked SOOO hard for her Comedy Competition called The Funniest Fed Competition .. She should be VERY proud of herself.. I'm going to go to her show next Wednesday... to check out how it's going !! YEA NAOMI!!!

    Ok... Have a good weekend.. I'll update you on my Drs appt later here.. if your interested.
    Much love to you all...
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home