QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, August 01, 2007

    High/Low 8.1.07

    Hiety Ho my lovelies!!!

    What's UP??? It's WEDNESDAY!! I feel really good today!!! Looking forward to the weekend.. resting.. setting up my studio!!! (I'm psyched!!) It's kinda a new part of my life beginning.. I know your probably thinking.. "How can having a little space in a studio be a new part of life?" (come on.. you were thinking that...heh) Well it gives me direction.. a purpose.. I think so many of us wander (or procrastinate) because we feel like we have no direction.. True... there are those that have wonderful self drive to go towards their goals and ambitions.. but the majority of us need a little push.. (or shove actually) in the direction... well that's how this feels.. I'm consciously spending money toward renting this space out (um.. there is a purpose right there.. make my money worth it.) and the space is so inspiring.. that I want to get almost obsessed by it.. The woman, Connie is SO amazing.. (and spiritual!) I know that this is SUPPOSED to happen! AND.. I bought a bike so I can, among other things.. ride my bike down to the studio! How fun is that! I just need a wicker basket for the front of my bike (and a bell) and i'm set!

    Ok.. onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Yesterday I helped out my boss with a project because I found myself in a work lull... and she wrote me an email that said "When was the last time I told you I think you are awesome"... WOW.. That seriously... made my day!
    2. I got my nails done last nite.. thankfully.. They were WAY too long.. and now a newer shade of pink.. Makes me want to coordinate my outfit (um.. wear all black) so I match my nails.. I know.. silly me.
    3. Going to bed at 10.. (i've been going to bed like 10:30-11 and it's amazing how 30 minutes- hour of less sleep can affect your day)

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Hmmm..feeling like this work week has been productive.. and that I have accomplished a lot!
    2. Hmm.. going for a bike ride tonite!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Going to Atlanta for Labor Day Weekend with Kevin!!! YEA!!! Liz and Matthew (and Wayne) here I come!
    2. I really want to go to a Reggae Concert sometime before the end of summer...

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    You.. Thank you for being in my life.!

    Ok ya'll... u KNOW i gotta boogy to work! Hope you have a great day!
    Much love,
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home