QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, June 21, 2007

    High/Low 6.21.07

    Morning!

    Thursday! And WHAT a beautiful morning!! Actually yesterday was a beautiful day as well!!! I hope your having a good week! I am! Anyway let's just move onto 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Wow.. I got some really great compliments yesterday... About how I look good without my glasses.. and that my nails look nice.. but the most amazing compliment was.. a group of us were walking out to our happy hour and I am in a good mood so i'm smiley and joking around.. and someone stopped and said in front of everyone...a boy no less... "Did you know that your smile is contageous?" And then my friend Bianca said.. "I have told her that." Wow.. How awesome is that.. MY smile is contageous? Is that not the nicest thing anyone could say to someone??? Uh yea.. that totally made my day..
    2. I AM FINISHED with the large job I'm working on!! I'm going to get back the final crosscheck from another designer who checks it..today..so I can send it on to the salesman and get it off my plate! and I ALSO was couriered the signed and Approved Dwgs for the first large job!!! YEA.. it was so nice.. I was walking around doing the happy dance.. when I looked at the dwgs that i did and they had NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Whew! That also made my day!
    3. Happy Hour was really fun.. I'm so grateful to be at a job where everyone (for the most part) is really cool and fun to be around.. It was also good to get outside of work and talk to the design intern who is with us for 2 months or so... Really great time last nite!!! I really do hope we do this on a monthly basis!!
    2 things that I'm looking forward to today:
    1. I'm so excited to get those sign off dwgs.. today I get everything together so we can get a proposal to the client for the job... So THAT will be off my plate too!!! (There is a stinky small job that is PRESSING that I have to get onto on Monday.. eww)
    2. I am hanging out with my funky cool medina girlfriend Kellee tonite! We're going to grab some grub and then going to a movie! I haven't seen Kellee in a long time.. and I'm so excited.. I love to be around her because she takes good care of herself.. she always looks nice.. and being around her makes me want to take better care of myself... with regards to what i wear.. and makeup.. hair etc...

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Having Saturday day to hang out.. to do errands.. and rest before my dad comes to go to the Nationals Game (looks like the weather might be perfect!)
    2. Truthfully.. I have had so many jobs that I have rarely had the opportunity to have a review and discuss yearly increases in salary. I guess I look forward to the opportunity to learn what I can do to improve my job.. as well as to discuss that yearly salary increase... I am excited because I really do enjoy what I'm doing.. so it makes me feel good to be able to do this...finally.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    You... just for being you... Thank You.

    Ok.. gotta dive into my day... Juicy!
    It's MY life!!! MY LIFE!!!
    Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home