QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, June 18, 2007

    High/Low 6.18.07

    Morning!!

    How ya doin? i'm feeling much better... weirdly..I owe a BIG hug of Gratitude to my Auntie.. Thank You Auntie for helping release me from the churning churning inside my head.. Thank you for helping me remember the God Given Fact that IT IS MY LIFE... Seriously.. i feel liberated from emotional broken record playing (and feeling) over and over again... So Thank You...

    Ok.. I feel a large part of myself come back... and I'm ready to hit the play button on the movie that was paused called.. 'Kerilyn DOES believe in The Secret'...

    Onto 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Kevin and I are taking my dad to a Washington Nationals Game on Saturday as a Fathers Day gift!! YEA! AND.. the first 25,000 people get a FREE HAT! Yea! I'm so excited that my dad wants to come!! YEA!!!
    2. I got all my laundry done last nite!!! Such a good feeling! AND.. I spend a few hours on Saturday cleaning my apartment that I'll say.. looks pretty good!
    3. Someone that I look up to spiritually.. told a friend of mine that I do have a Gift..that I am talented and that I have great spirit on my side... YEA I've always felt that inside.. but to get validation from someone I revere (SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING) makes me happy inside.

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. I have a 1:30 meeting today where I HOPE AND PRAY that the client will sign off on the drawings so we can give them a proposal tomorrow and we can order this large job! FINGERS CROSSED!
    2. I have nothing to do tonite.. I am going to make a yummy chicken caesar salad wrap and enjoy a nice glass of wine..

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. I have a busy week but a fun week ahead.. Tomorrow is a FREE REGGAE CONCERT!!! that I am going to sneak out of work early to go!! Then Wednesday I have Happy Hour with my job.. then Thursday I'm hanging out with my girl Kellee!! We're hopefully going to go to see 'Once' and then.. Friday..I'm going to the finals of Naomi's comedy show!! Then Saturday the BaseBall Game!! See.. busy week for me!
    2. Painting my apartment!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:'
    ME!!! I am sooo damn proud of myself (thanks to you auntie) for helping me see that It doesn't HAVE to be the way I think or anyone else thinks it to be.. that I CREATE THE RULES FOR MY LIFE!!! Whew.. I feel SO much better I can't tell ya!

    Ok.. I'm off to swan dive into my day... I hope you have a good one too!
    Much love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home