QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, June 15, 2007

    High/Low 6.15.07

    Morning...

    Happy Friday to ya...what to say... I'm glad it's Friday... looks like it's going to be another cooler day... but a dry one so that's good.. (NOT that I think we don't still need the rain)

    Not much I want to talk about right now.. so onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. A moment of clarity where I feel my own self-empowerment.. KNOWING that everything is happening exactly as it should...
    2. Waking up feeling refreshed (would be even nicer if it was on a Saturday)
    3. The Smell of everything Aveda - I use the Color Conserve Shampoo/Conditioner and the Face Wash.. and I LOVE the way they smell!!! Oh.. and the Essential Oil Madagascar.. Smells SO nice!
    4. Yesterday I got a voicemail from the End user on the RSM McGladdery job that i've been talking to you about.. we installed a "mockup" so they can see what their new space will look like.. and the End user left me a voicemail saying she approved the mockup so ALL the work that i did does not have to be changed.. I have a meeting on Monday afternoon for her to sign off on the final drawings before we give her a proposal for the 84 stations! Yea me!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Tonite.. I'm spending time with my friends Stephanie and Scott... we are doing our traditional Birthday hang out/catch up.. (Stephs birthday was Tuesday! YEA GIRL!) so we're going to listen to some jazz at the Smithsonian.
    2. Finishing up with laying in three floors of furniture for the other large job i'm working on (154 stations!) I SHOULD (if things go smoothly) get done with this job by the end of next week which is EXACTLY on my internal schedule! Yea Me again!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Maybe putting up flowerboxes in my windows again??? Maybe.
    2. Spending some more time with Naomi in the next few weeks... I miss her.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    I want to appreciate Fate today.. Destiny..Our Life's Chart Fulfilled... Whatever you call it... I want to appreciate that I might not understand why I feel the way I feel.. but that there is a larger plan.. and that one day I will be able to see the road I travelled more clearly..

    "In the end, everything is ok... If it's not ok, it's not the end." - Unknown

    Have a good weekend.
    Much love.
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home