QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, May 24, 2007

    High/Low 5.24.07

    Howdy!

    Ok.. I have to sneak a posting at work.. got wrapped up in trying to make myself look all pretty and springy today.. and didn't get time to sit down and write ya'll...

    Ok... tomorrow.. I'm off to Savannah.... I'm excited!!! It happens to also be payday which is awesome too! :) I talked to one of the girls that works at Shop SCAD which is a shop for Students/Alumni and Teachers... and they told me they will be there every day during this holiday weekend... I'm hoping to bring in my cards... I think they would go great in there!

    Oh and my Echocardiogram yesterday was a breeze.. I'll tell ya.. Emotional and Spiritual Kerilyn popped in during it.. It was Quite overwhelming listening and watching the screen showing my heart beating... you can SEE the blood pumping thru it... and listening to it.. made me get teary.. laying there... I, We.. totally take our heart for granted.. it beats unconditionally for us every day.. every minute of the day... and It was so amazing listening to it... I spent the rest of the day.. and now.. thanking it.. Our Heart is part of God... We.. are Part of God.. and it was an amazing experience.. I'll get the results (That my heart is PERFECT!) in 72 hours..

    so.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I woke up in a good mood.. feel pretty today.. put on eye makeup.. and my contacts.. . I already got 2 compliments today which is always nice!
    2. After my Doctors appointment I treated myself to a Twist Soft Serve Ice Cream Cone at CARVEL!!! YEA!!!
    3. I sat and watched the Season Finale of the shows 'Brothers and Sisters' , 'Heroes', & 'Veronica Mars' (They cancelled the show.. I am TOTALLY BUMMED!) last nite.. I had a yummy dinner of Texas Toast and Ziti.. and enjoyed catching up on my shows!

    2 things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. I picked up one of the Designers from our Richmond office.. and when she gets back from her client meeting.. we're going to get Thai. YUM!
    2. I'm going to go to Kevins after my dinner plans tonite.. He got his new Flat Screen TV yesterday.. that he's been SO excited about.. and I'm psyched to see it!

    2 long term things i'm looking forward to:
    1. I gotta say.. just being away.. by myself.. with Michelle... I'm SO excited to spend time with her.. be "so much myself" and relax! (And get a ride in her Mini.. I've never been in a Mini)
    2. Getting my Pez girl back after my trip... almost 2 months without her.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    I appreciate spending time with the Designer from our Richmond office today.. it's SOOO nice to talk to another designer.. who understands what I do every day.. It's SO nice to talk the technical talk with someone who REALLY understands!!!

    Ok.. More tomorrow!
    Much love!
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home