QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, May 23, 2007

    High/Low 5.23.07

    Morning..

    Ok.. I feel better... It's so amazing to me how much my stress level is raised (TRUST me.. I know this is SELF INFLICTED.. I do not point fingers at anyone but myself) when I'm under a deadline.. I really thought that I was past this panicky feeling at work.. since I am in such a good place.. at a good place.. but nope... As SOON as my deadline was met yesterday afternoon.. AHHHHH.. I magically shifted back to my regularly scheduled program.. for the most part.. WHY do I get so emotionally overwhelmed?? I do not like this part of myself.. and have tried to change it for years.. but it keeps creeping up... I wish I knew why....

    So.. it's Wednesday.. another BEAUTIFUL day here... Beautimus!

    so quickly onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I slept REALLY soundly last nite and it took a while this morning to come out of my temporary hibernation... which felt good.. I "went deep" last nite...
    2. I LOVE that my girl Kristy is around the corner.. I was trying to decide where to put my clock.. and so I called her and she came over to help! SO Nice!
    3. Today... HOPEFULLY.. I will be able to begin one large job.. 80+ stations... and will be able to enjoy doing it for a few days.. LOVE THAT!

    2 things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. At 3.. i go for my Echocardiogram.. so I'm leaving work early.. I want confirmation that everything is ok... cause my heart beat thing is still happening... (although not as much the past two days so that's good)
    2. I was planning on going to Naomis contest tonite... but I talked to her.. and I think I'm just going to wait to go till next week when things will go back to "normal". I'm not GOING anywhere.. or DOING anything.. except being HOME.... I need some real "me" time.. and I have done a piss poor job of holding myself to it.

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Waking up.. and Being able to sit and have Coffee with Michelle.
    2. Getting the commission for my 80+ stations..! :) maybe an extra 500 bucks?

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Man.. I really really miss Naomi.. her being in my everyday life.. Last nite I talked to her for 40 minutes or so... and i haven't talked to her or spent time with her in a long time... and it felt SO good.. I kinda got a bit of myself back... Before Kevin.. Naomi was my every day... (I mean you can't get much closer than your next door neighbor! HA!) I can't tell you how AWESOME it feels to have someone else.. who is able to easily swim in the "deep end" of emotional life... someone who I am able to express my deepest feelings with.. good and bad.. who can hold our "stuff" in our hands without pretending it's not there.. or wanting to throw it away... God I am lucky to have her in my life and LOOK FORWARD to spending more time with her after the dust settles.. (and Naomi.. thanks for understanding about me whimping out tonite.. I love you so much)

    ok.. i gotta boogy.. and get to work!
    Much love.. and see.. I'm better.. everyone has a bad day once in a while.. thankfully It doesn't last long..
    :) Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home