QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, May 30, 2007

    High/Low 5.30.07

    Hi there.

    How ya doin? Good weekend? I had a great time in Savannah.. spending time with Michelle.. being in her space... it was very nice. I have to upload my pictures sometime so you can see... I had something AWESOME happen... I'm waiting for one of the Galleries in Savannah to email me a Consignment Agreement.. I am officially going to have my cards in a Gallery in Savannah!! Holy Shit! It was spontaneous.. and Kerilyn was totally in "What do I really have to lose" mode when I went and talked to the owner of the Gallery... I'm also working on (fingers crossed) getting my cards into the 'shopSCAD' Shop as well... Michelle and I went there but we kept missing the manager (and it was memorial day weekend.. ) Michelle is going to be gracious enough to drop my cards over there.. so we'll see..

    Sigh... today I go back to work... (I was going to go straight to work from landing yesterday but I talked to my boss and took yesterday off as kinda a "mental health" day) Funny.. my mental health seems to be somewhat questionable as of late.. like a see saw.. one minute I feel fine.. great.. patient with myself and those around me... feeling exactly where I'm supposed to be.. and the next.. I'm like "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING???" ... Funny thing is I was talking to Michelle about the puzzle that is my life.. and how I really do have all of these BIG pieces of my puzzle put together.. the job (BIG piece!) I'm fine financially (Another BIG one).. where I live.. etc.. but I still have two BIG pieces that are still not fitting in just right.. my Physical Health (my weight) and my future with regard to love and my "plan".. (Married and being pregnant/having a child by the time I'm 35ish - yes I did say child) It'll be what it'll be.. but I teeter totter back and forth.. so I'm feeling a bit vulnerable and confused most of the time about these two subjects...

    Ugh... Whatever.. I'm just rambling to ya'll.. Sorry...

    Beautiful Day in DC today..... Let me go find out how the rest of my day is going to turn out..
    Have a good one my people..
    I love each and every one of you... truly.
    :) Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    speaking of kids, did i tell you that michelle and i were talking about having a kid together?

    5:10 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home