QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    High/Low 6.20.07

    Morning....

    Yawn.. I'm weirdly really tired this morning.. Maybe it's the weather.. maybe it's the cycle of the moon.. who knows... I just know that I could totally lay back in my bed and sleep a few more hours. Ok.. I just have to say this before I go on appreciating... I'm really bummed... last nite the forecast said STRONG thunderstorms with damaging winds to start around 4:30.. so we decided not to go into DC to the FREE REGGAE CONCERT (just saying that makes me cringe) well.. there was absolutely positively NO RAIN! Ugh... It was probably a kickass concert.. and we weren't there..double ugh!

    Ok! Now that that's over... onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I am happy that it's Wednesday... that i don't have any meetings and that I can just plug away at work today... AND.. tonite everyone at work is getting together to have happy hour.. Thankfully there is a core group of us have fun together.. Which makes me liking my job so great!
    2. I am REALLY happy that my eyebrows are looking SO much better after getting them waxed after almost 2 months! (Thankfully they grew back in after my regular nail woman Ann wacked off 1/4 of my eyebrow 2 months ago!)
    3. I been having an itch to do something nice for myself lately... buy something.. or do something... take an afternoon by myself.. and go shopping.. or visit a shop that inspires me... or go somewhere that inspires me.. OOH.. or to seriously take some time out and create a new card...
    4. I also have been having an itch to go to the pool in the evenings.. I might start doing that next week every nite after work! Maybe.. I'll bring my bathing suit and towel and go straight from work!

    2 things that I am looking forward to today:
    1. Going to happy Hour.. yea!
    2. Just going thru my day... nothing major today...

    2 long term things that I am looking forward to:
    1. Looking down at pretty painted toes and manicured feet.
    2. I want to do something spiritual sometime soon... I need to step up my vibration of spirit around me..

    1 person i am going to appreciate:
    I have been looking at all these AWESOME WEBSITES.. I'm just going to list some here. that WHEN I open up my shop in the future.. THIS is some of the cute stuff that I want to have...

    http://www.seejanework.com

    http://loftparty.com
    http://store.sprouthome.com
    http://shopgrun.com
    http://www.wrapables.com

    ok.. that's about it for today... I hope you have a good Wednesday as well!
    Much Love.
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home