QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, June 27, 2007

    High/Low 6.27.07

    Hey there everyone...

    Wednesday... SO wish it was Friday... Sorry I've been MIA.. lots going on.. and without me starting to cry again (too late.)... I'd rather not go into it today.. please bear with me... Let's just say that today is the day that I really wish I didn't have to see anyone.. or talk to anyone.. I feel raw... empty... and exposed... I should be proud of myself... I guess... but I just know that all I feel is extreme sadness.. with a tear stuck in my eye...I just pray the rest of this week goes by fucking with a quickness... (excuse my language) cause this is SO challenging..

    but I will try to focus on what is good... onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. The way the early morning feels.. I totally ran out of my coffee 1/2 and 1/2 yesterday and so at 6:30 this morning I ran to the grocery.. I love the stillness..the silence.. feels like I should be tip toeing around.
    2. Thanks to Kevins love of a Good Bargain.. Been considering getting serious about buying a bike to ride to work.. the daydreaming of it makes me happy...
    3. I talked to my boy Matthew last nite for a while.. I just love him.. and miss him.. he's on his way to going to Iraq soon.. and he might... be passing thru here on July 3rd.. I will soak in every second I get to spend with him if i am able..

    2 things i am looking forward to today:
    1. I am going to make it so people leave me alone today... I need to be left alone.
    2. Going home after work.... and just chilling.. I'm predicting this day to be a tough one.. so I .. ooh.. maybe I'll go to the old town pool after work by myself.. can't see my tears in a pool...

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Can't think that far ahead right now....

    1 person i am going to appreciate:
    I don't know... You... Me.... the ants in my kitchen sink who are not there anymore... Endings... and sunny days... hearing birdies outside... and my kitty girl... my parents... god love them... and my wonderful wonderful sister who has been my rock.. MY ROCK GIRL... My friends.. and their support... and amazing insight... for my tears.. which keep me in check with God... My spirit family.. PLEASE PLEASE be near me today... Ok.. this is turning into a personal journal entry... so I'm signing off...

    have a good one.
    love YOU.... no matter what..
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home