QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, July 12, 2007

    High/Low 7.12.07

    Hey there..

    yea yea.. it's been a while.. I know.. Let's not focus on that ok?

    I feel great today... truth be known i've been a little psychotic in this kerilyn brain o'mine lately.. but I can kinda see the fog clearing.. and boy am I glad It is.. cause I have some exciting news!!!

    Ok.. Secret users.. tune in...

    I have been thinking about my cards.. and how i need to make more... but how unmotivated i am here to make them.. out of sheer laziness.. so i've been thinking about looking for a studio space where i can go to.. locally so I can go and make my cards.. SO last week.. i put an ad on Craigslist.. (which is the best place to get ANYTHING!!!) and I got a few hits that want 700-900 dollars for a room! What? no way jose! So I thought it wasn't going to manifest... A HA! Yesterday i check on my beloved Craigslist under 'Artists'.. and there.. was a posting .. a woman is looking to have another artist join her studio that already had 3 artists in it.. hmmm. AND it's in Del Ray. .. (can you say perfect?) So I email her.. And she writes me back saying come on by.. and she tells me where it is... it's in the HEART of Del Ray..... above St. Elmos Coffee Shop What??? Are you kidding..this is like dream location!!! ok... now we didn't talk money so i'm assuming that this will be out of my price range.. I go to see the space during lunch... it's awesome.. and Connie..(her website of her art) SHE'S awesome.. she's had the studio for 10 years.... and is spiritual... and has been meditating for 26 years! She meditates now for 2 1/2 hours a day! Man! That is impressive!!! She's an art teacher and has been here a long time.. There was a connection right away..!!! The rent is a teeny bit out of my range.. but I asked her if i could do it on a trial basis.. 3 months..and she said sure.. SO... I told her I'd sleep on it.. and now that I have.. I'm going to definitely do it!! Isn't that awesome??? I'm soooo excited...

    I'm telling you... It kinda amazes me.. because for the past 2 months or so.. I've been kinda glum.. and the Secret.. while I totally believe it.. has been in the back of my mind.. So it kinda amazes me when this stuff happens.... and i feel "The Power" of the Universe...

    Makes me want to think of the next greatest thing!!!

    So I will be moving into this space in Mid-August.. to give her time to clear some space... Once I get set up I will definitely take pictures.. AWESOME! Thank You Universe!!!

    Ok.. I am going to write more...... Tonite I'm going to see my girl Davina and her baby girl Tai.. I have not met Tai yet.. so I am excited to meet her.. !!!

    I hope you have a wonderful Day!
    Love,
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds Great!!!

    good luck w/ that...also, i might b leaving on the 22nd now...

    11:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home