QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, July 16, 2007

    High/Low 7.16.07

    Morning lovebugs...

    How are you? I'm fine.. I gotta make this a quick one..... weekend was good for the most part....I feel a little more balanced... and excited for the upcoming future...

    let me explain...3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I had the most AMAZING 2 hour conversation with Connie.. the woman who has rented the Studio that I will be working in.. WOW.. She is an accomplished Artist.. published.. she has work in one of the Metro Stations in DC.. and her and I believe, very passionately, in very similar beliefs.. which is so amazing.. We sat on Saturday Morning.. with a cup of coffee and got to know each other.. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world!! I am SO excited to move in and get started.. being in that space.. surrounded by art and inspiration will, I KNOW help motivate me.!!!
    2. I got an email from one of the shops.. I should receive a consignment agreement this week! That's exciting but also... EEK! I know I will need to whip out some cards to send... but that will be good!
    3. I spent all afternoon yesterday watching back to back episodes of "The L Word"... love that show!

    2 things that i am looking forward to today:
    1. Hmm.. can't think of anything... MIGHT go to see 'Annie Hall" for Screen on the Green
    with Stephanie and Scott.. Not sure yet... weather.. and.. well it depends on how i feel (ugh girl time)
    2. Other than that... meh..if I dont' go.. i need to go get my new FAVORITE yogurt at Safeway... Pomegranite Raspberry !! YUM!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. I took Friday off... and I think I'm going to paint... not sure what room and what color..
    2. I want to try to get to the pool every day that I don't have plans.. (let's see. tonite Annie Hall.. tomorrow nite.. Maggianos for my moms birthday.. and Thursday nite I'm going to see my girl Davina and her girl.. that leaves Wednesday.. HA!)

    1 person i am going to appreciate:
    I want to appreciate myself... and my baby steps... and my attempt to not beat myself up because I don't do everything right.. or am confused.. or I THINK I know.. but really maybe I don't..

    K... of course I gotta boogy to work now.. Check out my new pictures... to the right.. on Flickr.
    Love you!
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home