QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, August 12, 2007

    I got this weird itch...

    Weird... it came out of NOWHERE!

    The itch to move to New York City..
    well.. i'd be lying if i told you it just appeared out of thin air..
    these thoughts have lingered around my brain since i was in High School..
    My dad and I even toured NYU when I was in High School...
    sigh.. perchance to dream...

    Then my best friend (3 of 4) Michelle.. moved there to Manhattan for almost
    3 years.. and I LOVED LOVED LOVED every single minute of visiting her..

    As much as I know she's loved the city...
    it's always called me too..
    keri! Your aunt and uncle are only a few subway stops away
    and you would never be far from a home cooked ITALIAN meal no less...
    and KERI!! You can get to know your cousins who you feel like you don't
    know at all...
    or KERI!!! imagine the autonomy you would feel amongst so many people..

    I've always been a city girl..
    in my head.. and mostly my heart..
    Got the itch... looking at apartments on craigslist.
    Hello... the rent is astronomical..
    like selling your first child out there.
    or the rights to your own art.. and your social security number.
    damn..
    3500 for a 1 br in tribeca..
    Holy shit.. crazykins...

    They have (4) Herman Miller Dealers in Manhattan.
    (then again.. they have many in italy too - I've looked there too)
    Who knows..

    Reading this book "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert has kinda handed me
    the itch, while reading about her explorations.. and her amazing words.
    makes me want to get on that.

    But an itch.. whilst being a big one (always has been)
    will hold out a bit longer.
    If I'm ever meant to go back to new york city
    which I hope I am..
    it's not right now..
    i'm just starting a new chapter.
    studio.. cards... good job... possible wedding bells.
    and who knows ...

    i'll always hold out for a chance to walk down the street
    and ask myself "what the HELL do I want to do today?"

    Nite.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home