QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, October 01, 2008

    High/Low 10.1.08

    Happy October to you all my butterflies!!!

    My Second Favorite time of year.. I think April and October are my favorite months... the ramping up and gearing down of the year... where you can feel it and see it go into transition the most. Very Lovely.

    ok.. impt one.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I'm depressed. Ok.. before you jump on me and ask me why that makes you happy... let me give you a teeny bit of background. This year has been a very emotional and up and down year to date.. INTENSE Highs and Lows this year. And... I think back in July sometime.. my bodys chemistry started going wacko due to the quantity of stressors going on.If I look back I can tell a difference from one day to the next.. rational and NOT rational... and well.. it's been steadily getting worse... Anxious.. unable to focus.. or be happy (I have lots to be happy about really) instead focusing on the negative... blaming myself...can't stop my spinning out of control thoughts... etc... it's been a really hard time.. diving inside myself.. trying to figure out WHY I do the things I do.. well.. I think it threw me off.. I know everyone that talks to me regularly can tell i'm not myself... I needed help... I went to the Dr yesterday and he confirmed that that's what happening so I am now on meds to help regulate my Seratonin levels.. I'm hopeful tht this will take me off the emotional roller coaster that i've been on.. one that i've been BEGGING myself to get off of.
    2. I am really starting to tell a difference running... my face.. my neck and shoulder area.. and.. maybe i'm over thinking it.. but I think my pants are a little bigger.. hmm.. I am already feeling addicted to it.. and I'm finding myself eating better..
    3. Got my shiny ring back... Peter had it cleaned.. it is so purty! Sparkles in the light!!!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Seeing my friend Roxy tonite... I haven't seen her in a month or so and she herself is sparkley and makes me feel so special... She's been there for me this year and I am so grateful!!! Then after seeing her.. I'm going to Yoga!
    2. Peter brought me a YUMMY salad from the restaurant that I LOVE to eat!!! YUM!

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. This weekend I have lots of fun things to do! Friday nite hang with Naomi and Peter.. Saturday Art on the Avenue then Naomi and I are going to this Jim Henson exhibit (I LOVE JIM HENSON!!!) I'm really glad Naomi wants to see it too!!!
    2. I'm going to get my Kitty girl on Monday.. I know my mom will be sad to see her go.. and I'm still kinda nervous to try to re-merge her with Peters cat..but I miss her terribly. Miss her little Kitty Face.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:

    Um today I am just grateful for time.. Time heals things.. makes things not as intense..Gives us a moment to reflect.. and reminise... To realize that it will not always be this hard.. Time gives us the ability to look back.. in joy and in sorrow. (Focus on the Joy Kerilyn!) Time also goes by fast.. (It's October already.. can you believe it???) One year from now I'm 100% positive I will not be in this same place I find myself today. Time is short also... and it makes our memories fade... even the ones we want to remember. (Like my Grandpa...his face is more like a blur..)
    Anyway.. Thanks Time... You're on my side. HA!

    Talk to you soon!!!
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home