QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, March 02, 2007

    High/Low 3.2.07


    Morning Loverlies!!!!!

    How are you? I'm SO GREAT!!! Oh my gosh!! (Some of you are probably wondering.. Is she really great everyday or is she just saying that for us... Well I REALLY am great.. sure I have moment when I get frustrated or upset.. or sad.. feel confused.. etc... that's life.. but I shift that around to focusing on all that I have.. and all that i am attracting to me that is wonderful.. and I really do feel GREAT! Plus.. the more i feel great.. the more I attract more wonderful things!!!)

    Ok.. onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Oh my gosh.. I just transferred my tax refund and part of my commission money into my savings.. I almost have $4,000 dollars!! I am SO GRATEFUL for that!! Wow! Wow!!!
    2. Kevin sent me flowers to work!!! I was just sitting there.. and my co-worker Kelly knocked on my "door" with a big smile that I will not forget.. and handed me these beautiful flowers!! What an AMAZING boyfriend!! I felt (and am) one of the luckiest women on the earth!!! (Here's a picture so see how happy I was!!!)
    3. It's Friday. AND Payday!!!

    2 things that I'm looking forward to today:
    1. Getting back to the office from yet ANOTHER meeting at the IRS (not for tax purposes.. they're a client of mine) I just want to to be in the office today.. not out and about..
    2. I'm thankful it's Friday... I'm ready for the weekend... to rest.. I have to start planning March with regard to packing.. purging.. etc...

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. March 16th at the 9:30 club.. Spearhead with Kristy and Kevin!! (Kyra this is who we saw in San Fran!) Stephanie/Scott.. wanna go? Wanna DANCE?? (anyone.. wanna come and dance with us?)
    2. Open toes shoes and sandals! Warmer Weather!

    1 person I'm goign to appreciate:
    Hmmm... My friend Autumn.. Wow.. She sent me an email about something going on in her family.. I'm telling you.. My friend Autumn is one of the strongest women that i know with regard to handling tough situations.. She is beautiful and loving and a wonderful mother.. and If you believe that the harder the obstacles in you path.. means how emotionally strong you really are.. then Autumn is REALLY Strong!!

    Ok ya'll... I wish you a beautimus day!
    Have a great weekend!
    Love you all!
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Michael Franti is coming to ASheville too but tix sold out already!

    12:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home