QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, February 27, 2007

    High/Low 2.27.07

    Hi!!!!!~!

    How are you? I'm really great! (No really.... I am!) It looks beautiful outside.. the snow that came down in buckets on Sunday is already mostly gone! (Can I be honest that I'm really happy about that! ok I know it's not a surprise to most of you!) I am SO excited for the spring!!! Flowers!! That feeling in the air that the earth is waking up!! I LOVE that feeling!!!

    Ok.. onto 3 Things 2 Things

    3 Things that make me happy:
    1. I got an email yesterday for a Focus Group that I would receive $150 bucks! Yea! Extra money!!!
    2. My girl Danielle emailed me that my pregancy card was well received at her friends Baby Shower last weekend.. she gave me a wonderful compliment and said I'm in tune with my soul...that's why she loves me.... That made me Feel SOOO Good... down into my soul... Thanks Honey!!!
    3. Called Ikea yesterday.. the sofa I want is available in Red like I want.. (I'm getting rid of all my sofas and going to buy a sofa at Ikea (I know... it's Ikea quality... but It's only until Kevin and I move in together next yearish or so) and i'm psyched! I'm excited to change my environment with new furniture/rugs/etc...

    2 things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. Exercising tonite with Bianca
    2. Laying in another floor of furniture... so I can cross one more thing off my list of things to do!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Moving back into my former apartment.. i've been meditating on it.. how i'm going to lay it out.. Waking up in my new space with Kevin there.. I think he's really going to like it!
    2. Saturday .. for no specific reason.. just that it'll be Saturday and We can do something fun!

    1 Person/s I am going to appreciate:
    The Garbagemen... I am SO grateful that they come right to my door and take my trash away.. I am always meditating when they come by.. and I watch them.. I want to put a sign on the garbage can that says "THANK YOU!" (I might do it.. and then watch their reactions) I'm thankful that they are there to do that for me!

    Ok.. I'm off to create another beautiful day!!! Oh.. want to share an interesting experience I had yesterday... I got an email with an article about how "The Secret" is just a marketing scam to get people to spend money/etc... wow... it affected me... it affected me because while yes.. the creator of the movie is making wonderful money (duh... creating prosperity and financial freedom) there is always going to be someone who wants to rip it down... I didn't even read the article and I got the gist... I walked around a bit in a fog.. Why can't we be happy for other peoples success'?? Why do we have to condemn them as having selfish motives?? I mean I guess this is the human condition.. competition... But if it HELPS people... then can't we be happy that the people who brought this tool to them is creating wealth and financial success?) then I laid in bed last nite.. and pictured myself with the people that feel this way (or are quick to judge it as nonsense without even watching/reading/PRACTICING IT) and giving them a big hug... and It made me feel better... eh.. just sharing for what it's worth...

    Have a GREAT day!!!
    Love you!
    Kerilyn

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    By the way, the garbage man thing. No joke. We have to take our garbage to the dump and use a dump card. Actually, more garbage and recycling center but still.... no one picks it up.

    10:16 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That may be one of the personality differences between the type of people who believe in the secret and those who are critical...whether they actually read the article before they comment about it. Sort of a "i don't need to know and qualify what i'm talking about to believe/disbelieve it" vs. "i want to know and understand what i'm talking about." i dunno, just an observation. Since the article was from Newsweek Magazine and on MSN News website, it's kind of hard to see a hidden agenda, unless, similar to rappers who can't back up their lack of ability, those people are just "hatin"...if you read the article, you see interviews w/ the actual people in the movie who say that what they were really saying was left on the cutting room floor and that the editors judiciously arranged their sections to their own whims and agendas...not saying the secret isn't great, but often...if the grass is greener somewhere, it's because it's growing in the deepest shit (mcb orig.)


    also, u can't spell secreatary w/o secret....

    5:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home