QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, February 21, 2007

    High/Low 2.21.07

    Hiety Ho my lovelies!!!

    How are you? Whew.. i'm GREAT! I'm really grateful that I feel MUCH better than I did yesterday! Whew! Funny.... I KNOW that I created whatever I was feeling... and just like the Law of Attraction says.. my day had these little intense tests.. a few of them I was able to see as tests.. and a few of them had me in a temporary stressed place.. but at the end of the day.. I was able to look back and like ALWAYS (tell me you can relate to this) The stress that I thought I was going to have.. ended up to be nothing at all.. and the only stress was worrying about being stressed out! HA!

    ok.. onto 3 Things 2 Things (It makes me happy to do this everyday!)

    3 Things that make me happy:
    1. My wonderful work friend Bianca.. asked me if I had my gym clothes with me at work.. and if I wanted to go to the gym in the building.. I thought "hmm.. this might be a great way of working off whatever residual negative thinking from my day" so YES! I walked a mile and then ran a smidge (ok.. one day at a time but I WILL get to a mile again!) I did feel better and I'm sure that is what helped in me feeling better too!
    2. I just LOVE it when I can sit down with dinner and watch my Tivo'd shows from Sunday and Monday nites! Back to Back. and can forward thru the commercials! It's the best way to watch TV!! (And the episodes are so good.. that I get all excited watching them~!)
    3. Yesterday.... I found out that my company is moving to PTO (Personal Time Off) instead of separating Vacation and Sick Days.. which is AWESOME because I didn't think I was going to have enough Vacation time to get paid throughout the week in Iowa. So now I will!!! AND... with my paystub.. I also got a commission report (I make commission on doing design.. a first for me!) and I should be receiving a $400 + check sometime soon for some of the past jobs I've completed! WOO HOO!! I'm telling you.. The Secret works! I keep saying to myself.. INSTEAD of freaking out about money.. say "Money comes easily and frequently" and I mean it..!! It's awesome.. AND.. I got my insurance check back from the Dentist too yesterday! $83 bucks!

    2 things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. I really do like my new station/cubicle at work.. It is so cool! Ok.. pictures tomorrow!
    2. Tonite Kevin, Naomi and I are going to dinner tonite! Yea!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Spring! Warmer Weather.. NO MORE HATS AND SCARVES (or snow!) !!
    2. I'm thinking of going down to Savannah.. Memorial day weekend.. I hope that pans out..

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Thank you all who wrote me supportive words yesterday... It meant a lot to me.. Thank you!

    ok ya'll.. Gotta Boogy to work! Hope you have a great day!
    Love you all!
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home