QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, March 05, 2007

    High/Low 3.5.07

    Hi there!

    How was your weekend? Mine was good... Did a little bit of this.. and that... little cleaning.. little bit of resting.. and cooking and watching movies...Have a lot on my mind...been feeling a bit restless this weekend.. I'm getting really excited to purge stuff I don't use (there's a lot of it) and move to my new/former apartment.. I'm actually really excited.. it's just me... I love that apartment..with the windows (I LOVE that there is a window RIGHT above my kitchen sink!).. and being in Del Ray. And when I move.. my friend Kristy lives ONE street away...and work is even closer to me.. and I can save money for my future too... I'm very grateful for I have enough money that I can throw away/donate some of my furniture and be able to buy new furniture. I am very excited to "start fresh". And things are different now than they were when I lived there before.. I am excited that I feel on track with regard to my future with Kevin.. and that changes, to me, how I feel about my space.. and going forward with it because it's not just me anymore... and that makes me happy.. Everything... my relationship, my job and my car, my finances.. are TOTALLY different than where I was when I lived in my apartment on East Glendale.. that I'm excited how things will be when I can experience the same space through different eyes...

    ok.. onto 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    - Really well made bacon.. I make it in the oven.. and when i time it right.. it comes out perfectly!! oh man yum!
    - I bought a pair of black work shoes from ZAPPOS (check em out!) and I am SOOOO excited to receive them (hopefully tomorrow) at work so I can just Put them right on!!!
    - Staring at all the things I want to purge/donate in order to downsize my living space! I have a few ideas with regard to how I want to lay out my space.

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Morning Oatmeal at work.
    2. Just being in my really awesome station! I love it!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. My sister is coming to visit me this upcoming weekend! We're going to have Thai.. and play ticket to ride, and just hang out.. she's going to bring boxes so I can start to pack! yea!
    2. Friday nite.. Kevin and I (and whoever else wants to join!!!) are going to this Exhibit at the Hirshhorn Museum in DC.. Sounds like fun! (Steph... Scott.. COME ON!!! Come with us!!!)

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    I want to appreciate every person who continues to NOT listen to the "tribe" (Society, "they") and listens to your heart!! And furthermore.. for those people who CONTINUALLY use the Law of Attraction.. even if they are surrounded by negative people/situations.. People who are able to shift their thinking IN THE MOMENT, even though they might be in a negative space... That's why I've been restless a bit the past few days, I think... needing to FOCUS being in a happy FEELING.. when I might be surrounded by or are listening to others not being happy. I will say that this past week.. I felt a bit like my feelings shifted from Happy to Frustrated too easily when being continually inundated with negative thoughts... and feelings.. and actions for that matter.. I WILL SUCCEED in being happy and positive.. even though what's around me might not be KNOWING I can create something wonderful in return!!!! And while I know that I have to be the example.. it would be nice if those around me would be RADICAL in their thinking too..it would, I think.. help propel me into greater Happiness!!!

    OK.. off to create a beautiful Day!!!
    love you all!
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home