QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, August 20, 2007

    High/Low 8.20.07 Ok.. I made it!

    thru this past weekend and into another week! Whew!

    Honestly it's not that I didn't think I'd survive the 2 days of camping.. I just didn't know what to expect.. what condition i'd be in come Monday.. and besides a reoccurance of a rash on my feet.. (NOT pretty or fun) I'm doin great! Check out my pictures on Flickr (Click on the flickr thingy to the right of this post and it'll bring you there) Kevin took me to Point Lookout in St. Marys County Maryland.. I don't want to go into everything but it was a great campsite (close to the bathrooms!) .. right on the water...also a very important civil war historical site.. and close to this cute boat town called Solomons Island.. We cooked bacon and eggs on his portable stove (Kevins so cute when he's cooking on this stove) and had instant coffee... it was so nice... we looked at the sites... got a little bit of a tan(ok I burned a little cause i didn't put sunscreen on my face) .. Kevin built a fire (which I was not paying attention to and let go out a bit.. whoops) and cooked barbque chicken on it.. the weather was perfect.. friday nite it was humid... but the sounds of the breezes thru the trees.. wow.. I teetered on being a bit scared of that sound and amazed by it.. it would come whispering by.. and then move along to somewhere else.. Looking up at the Trees above me (most of you know how I feel about Trees... they are my fellow living spirits) I tried meditating one morning (well it was more about mindedness..) and tried to read more of this AWESOME AWESOME BOOK Eat Pray Love (Thanks Michelle again! I am LOVING it!) about this womans travels thru Italy, India and Indonesia.. Right now I'm in India... she's talking about having trouble meditating.. BOY can i relate!! Been meditating for about 6ish years.. and I would say for the past year and half my meditations have been EXACTLY like what she describes in her book.. all over the place.. like a ornery 2 year old running around when you're trying to focus on doing something... wow.. I'm reading this and thinking.. "Wow.. that is EXACTLY what I've been going thru for SO long" and I love what she is finding along the way... learning from it..

    There were grumpy moments.. on both mine and Kevins part.. it's so amazing how we are so GO GO GO kinda people.. that I found it hard to sit still for long.. take it in.. (re-read my current meditation experiences)

    Anyway.. i had a great time... got home at 3pm yesterday.. and took a 4 hour nap.... then went back to bed a few hours later.. last nite was beautiful outside... shut off the air.. and slept like a rock *until I heard the pouring rain at 1:44 and had to go and shut the windows.. (thankfully.. we need the rain)* Today is one of those sleepy days.. it's overcast.. and the day after the rain.. things feel snugglier.. and I just want to stay in my robe... drink another cup of coffee and go back to bed.. oh well.. I gotta get ready for work..

    Much Love..
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home