QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, October 02, 2008

    High/Low 11.2.08

    Morning...

    oh yea... today it's chillier... I saw a mom and her toddler son out for a walk this morning on the way to work and he had a little jacket on.. he looked all bundled up.. and for good reason.. It is chilly out there this morning! Seeing them made me so Excited about this weekends festival !! It's supposed to be beautiful Saturday so I am excited to take it all in. Hopefully buy something nice for myself. Also on my drive this morning.. I saw a bunch of leaves that had fallen.. blowing across the street.. a wonderful reminder of the trees "powering down" to conserve for the winter. I love this time of year.

    ok.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Oh my gosh.. Spending time with my beautiful and fellow kindred spirit Roxanne last nite. We always spend 3 plus hours talking... being in her presence makes me not feel so alone.. and knowing she is there for me.. holding my hand thru this interesting and turbulent transition. She has always been an inspiration to me... I am blessed to have her in my life.!!!
    2. I feel REALLY good today! I feel I look pretty today... I'm feeling a bit more "So Much Myself".. (and I think the medicine is already working.. not spinning in my head so much Thank GOD!) Am wearing the awesome necklace that I bought at last years Art on the Avenue.. makes me feel artsy.
    3. Peter and I had a really good talk last nite.. AND he brought me home another yummy salad for lunch today! Yea!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Running after work... I think next week I'm upping the anty to 1 mile ... 3 days a week.. I would love to be at 3 miles/ 3 days a week by the end of the year. That is my goal.
    2. Going home and watching the Vice Presidential Debate. Should be amusing.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Honestly the day that I NEVER EVER EVER having to go to that house in Del Ray again. Closing that chapter and sealing it with caulk... at least for some time while I heal. Too much hurt there.. like a poltergeist in that house.
    2. To coincide with that... NOT having to pay rent there anymore uselessly. To be able to put that money in a savings account for something magical to happen next year! It irks the pajezus out of me to deposit such a large sum for a house that I don't even live in! UGH. Whatever.. I hold up my end of the bargain.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Again.. I want to thank Rox.... I drove home last nite after my blessed experience with her... and I felt at peace.. for the first time... in a LONG time.. I felt at peace. Thank You Roxanne. You have made me who I am today and when I really think about it.. I love who I am.

    It makes me happy to write again.. another example of me feeling "so much myself".
    Deep Sigh as I relax into it..
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home