QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, October 06, 2008

    High/Low 10.6.08

    Afternoon all...

    Monday.. usually I am just fine with Mondays... but this Monday is different.. I woke up at 2:30am from a dream that my car is being broken into again.. actually got up... and dressed and went out to my car to check on it... then couldn't go to bed till 5am and I get up at 6. It was just a dream... my car was fine.. but now I am exhausted. Physically and emotionally exhausted. This day is going by like beach erosion... Slow and exposing all to what lies beneath.

    alright... enough of the grumblings... onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Going to Art on the Avenue on Saturday. I will admit that I was initially feeling lonely... so many things I ultimately wanted to share with someone.. but halfway down. I hung out with Renee, the owner and teacher from Clay Queen Pottery on Mt. Vernon Avenue for 30-40 minutes in her shop.. catching her up on my life.. asking about the shop.. and how it's going.. Then I met a photographer and got caught up talking to her about her story... long story short.. I ended up having a great time by myself.. I took my time.. and met some really cool people.. so it was worth it.
    2. THEN... I picked up Naomi and we were off to the Jim Henson Exhibit . So Cool... He's so inspiring... Really glad we caught it before it left town!
    3. My favorite flowers were at the Farmers Market yesterday... bought 2 bunches.. nice! They make me happy. I also like that I can walk up there every Sunday. Makes me feel like I'm in a little community.. which I am. (Even though it's not Del Ray..I guess it's ok)

    2 things that I look forward to today:
    1. Running after work.. I'm up to a mile today! I found myself thinking about it all weekend.. Good Sign I'd say..
    2. That's it.. going to bed EARLY....I'm exhausted.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. The day when I am at peace with all that's happened this year.
    2. Running 3 miles a day? and subsequently going down 2 dress sizes?

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Christy, my sister Kristine, Naomi, Auntie and Roxanne.. they have been there for me SO much over the past few months.. listening to me and watching me cry.. (and cry and cry) basically talking me out of my irrational moments.. Man.. I feel like I'm barely maintaining a baseline of normal thinking... still constantly spinning... and between fighting the inability to rest... to be still.. and my brain going 100 miles an hour..I feel like a crazy person. I feel like my girlfriends help slow me down a bit..I thank God for them.

    Who said life was easy eh? Not me.

    Talk to you soon!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home