QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

    High/Low 11.19.08

    Hiety Ho my Lovelies!!!

    How are you? I'm GREAT!!! I'm doing SO much better.. wow.. feeling better and better everyday..(in my head that is) really feeling at peace SO much more than I have in the past... shoot.. year? Such a freeing feeling to understand what is happening.. like a light went on. It's COLD!!! Yesterday we saw our first flurries.. Peter says he thinks we're going to get a bad snowstorm this year.. i say we're due a doosy... so I won't be surprised. Just means I'll be working from home a day or so.. cause this Kerilyn girl does NOT drive in the snow!!! heh...

    ok.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I love my new Blackberry !!! Ok.. I know I don't NEED a new phone... but it's cool nonetheless to have it. I have the Red one.. and it's very cool. I feel like the cool kid with this phone.. ha!
    2. Peter was off yesterday and he made his wonderful fabulous Chili and cornbread for dinner.. YUM-O! AND.. He bought us a Brita (amazing how the little things make me so happy) We've been needing a Brita for a while..we had a great nite just being together! He and I are really happy... wow.. it's been an amazing feeling.
    3. Running is still going strong.. still at mile and half. Yesterday this little 1 Buck woman was on my treadmill (don't get me started.. there are only 2 treadmills.. and from time to time a "new" person shows up for a day or so) and they don't know that there are people that come at the same time... grr) and well.. she ran 2.5 miles.. and so i ran next to her. She was actually a really good influence..I was sorta competing with her.. so my run was strong... keeping up with her.. I didn't run as much as she did.. but that's ok. I'll get there.

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running of course!
    2. TONITE....*drum roll please* my girl Kristy and I are going to the 9:30 club to see Michael Franti & Spearhead !!! WOO HOO!!! I haven't been to a concert (on a school nite no less) in a LONG time.. I'm really looking forward to it.. and spending time with Kristy!!!

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Peter and I talked this morning about getting a real tree for christmas!! Yea!! (of course I don't like having a cut tree.. but maybe I can convince Peter to buy one we can replant!) I really like a real tree vs. a fake one.
    2. TURKEY DAY WITH NAOMI AND KRISTY!!! Peter has to work that day (BOO!) and so I can't count on him to be home for dinner.. but Kristy and Naomi are coming over and Peter and I are going to have everything ready to make a nice meal.. Naomi is bringing her famous pumpkin cake and Kristy is bringing a dish too!! YEA!!!!!
    3. Oh.. having the day after turkey day off makes me happy too.. NICE long weekend!!! Kristine and I may go and look at white dresses that weekend..... hmm.. we'll see.

    1 person I'd like to appreciate:
    My honey... I have never felt so loved or deserving of love. Peter tells me EVERY day how beautiful and loved I am.. and how much he's looking forward to spending our lives together. He and I have been together a LONG time (officially since 1999) and I feel more in love with him now.. than I ever have... It's like we are both walking on a cloud... What a lucky lucky woman I am!!!

    Anyway.. Hope your having a great week!!!
    As I dash into the day!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home