QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, November 03, 2008

    High/Low 11.3.08

    Morning!!!

    How are you all? Good I hope! I'm doing alright... feel geared up for another week... going to be a busy one.. with all the hullabaloo with the election.. I'm busy at work and now that it's daylight (day lessening more like it) time.. bringing the day darker earlier.. I'm sure it'll be interesting to see how this week goes.. But the light at the end of the tunnel is Friday and Payday!!!

    Moving along to 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Friday my girl Kristy and I went to Lias (Peters restaurant) for dinner. She was dressed up in her kitty costume.. we had a great meal.. and had great conversation. I went to bed saying that that was a GREAT evening.
    2.. SUCH a beautiful day on Saturday.. the trees are SO beautiful.. reds and oranges mixed with greens and browns.. It was warm.. in the 70's.. and Peter drove his family and myself to Linden Vineyards - It was SPECTACULAR Foliage viewing!! Man.. skirting the Blue Ridge Mountains.. Gorgeous! Check out my flickr pics on the right.. Really good pic of Peter and I that I love!
    3. I'm SO glad I already voted (Thank You Naomi!!) Everyone in the office is talking about waiting in line.. and when they're going to go.. It took 30 minutes on Friday.. in and out.. SO glad I did!!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Honestly just wanting to go to bed early.. Last nite I was up late with Peter when he came home from work.. and I didn't sleep well, so I'm really wanting to go to bed early. Change the sheets (just something about cleaning in clean sheets.)
    2. Going to try my hand at running mile and half. I know I can do it... hopefully today is the day!!!

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Honestly.. I can feel the finish line with respect to the circumstances with the house. Countdown to NEVER having to go there or "deal" with it again. Makes me feel like I'm one step closer to the next chapter in my life. Been honestly feeling like I've been living in limbo the past six months... Once this is OVER.. it'll be full steam ahead!
    2. Having a new Sirius Radio put in my car. I miss it terribly on my drive to work. Amazing. I didn't think I was going to enjoy it and I really can say I miss it a lot.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Peter... He's amazing... He has had a lot going on the past month or two.. with his job.. then his knee giving out.. I'm sure dealing with me living with him... being in limbo.. trying to figure out what we're doing with next September.. handing out lots of money.. etc.. I know he is tired and a bit dissapointed with certain situations going on... and I just think he's amazing how he handles it. I would be a mess. I love that he took the ball by the horns and arranged this trip to the vineyard on Saturday.. Unfortunately it didn't go exactly as planned but his intentions were filled with love. Peter is an amazing person and I am blessed to be a part of his everyday life.

    That's where I am today.... Hope you have a good one!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home