QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, October 22, 2008

    High/Low 10.22.08

    Morning People..

    Ugh... Ever have a day when you wake up and you just feel out of sorts? I have a lot of work to do..few deadlines and I feel like I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all done... which in turn makes me want to NOT go to work today.. would be nice if I could just stay home today with Peter. But Alas.. I am here. Feeling like "Where do I begin?". Head spinning a bit today... which is, I'm sure.. from not feeling like I know where to start with work. This doesn't happen very often which I'm grateful for.. but I've just gotta take it in stride....

    Also.. last nite I felt something on my little girls side... she has too much hair and I can't tell what it is.. I have to spend some time investigating this evening.. but I think I will call the vet and have them come out. As you know if you follow.. I love my little orange kitty girl Pez with all my heart.. and i want to make sure she is a healthy girl.

    oh well.. pushing through.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me VERY happy:
    1. My runs are getting stronger.. I can tell i'm not as winded (or sweaty) at the end of my mile. I LOVE RUNNING!!! It makes me so happy... and I LOVE the way I feel afterward.. sexy.. grounded.. "so much myself". I am going to take it up a notch and go up to a mile and half next week!! I can do it!!! My goal is to be up to 3 miles a day by the end of the year!
    2. I bought these cool Pillows for the sofa last nite.. I think they look really good with the color of the sofa!
    3. My little kitty girl and I have a morning routine.. she waits for me to get out of the shower and then jumps on the sink.. I put my robe on and then I pick her up... purring.. and we walk downstairs together.. we have been doing this for YEARS and It makes my heart melt when I see her sitting there when I get out of the shower! Sometimes.. she is not there and I say "Pez!" and she comes running. I love her so much.

    2 things that I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running of course! Feeling in a fog driving to work today.. it is a bright spot in my day to get on that treadmill after work.. and hopefully work this feeling in my head out...
    2. Peter being home when I get home from work. SO nice to see his smiling face.. saying "Hi Love!" when I walk in the door.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Getting these deadlines done at work. I don't like feeling like I am not on top of my jobs. Makes me feel incompetent. (Which I'm not)
    2. This Saturday I'm going to get my hair colored/cut at Aveda and then I'm going to meet up with my Sign Language Tutor. (I was supposed to a few weeks ago but she had to go out of town last minute) . And I'm really looking forward to NOT having any plans on Sunday.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    I have to thank Peter for loving me.. and telling me and showing me that he loves me. Which in turn has helped me love myself enough to make me feel beautiful myself.. exercising.. eating better.. WANTING to work on my inner self.. and loving myself. I want to love myself like Peter loves me.. and I SEE and FEEL his love EVERY DAY.. Even when I'm not around him. It's an amazing feeling. despite all that's happened this year.. I feel like I am EXACTLY where I'm supposed to be and with the person I'm supposed to be with. I am one lucky woman. I feel full when I think of him and am with Peter. and I'm so very grateful for that.

    Ok.. into my day. Wish Me Luck!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Eggs should not quarrel with stones---Jamaica

    saw that just now, while stalking your fans....

    9:44 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home