QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, October 15, 2008

    High/Low 10.15.08

    Morning!

    Wednesday. It's been beautiful weather past few days.. sunny and 80 degrees... SO nice.... this morning it was kinda muggy.. meh.. I'll take the muggyness over cold anyday! The trees look SOOO Beautiful... I drove up to the house last nite and got a wiff of the leaves.. It smelled like fall. I LOVE that smell. I just took a few deep breaths in.. let it coarse thru my veins.. it brought a feeling of change.. transition.. from one energy to another. I love fall!

    onto 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. This was kinda a bummer.. but the treadmills were taken yesterday in the gym.. so I did 20 minutes on the elliptical. Kinda bummed me out.. I still felt like I was moving but it wasn't the same.. so I went home and did yoga. At least I did something. So yea.. something that didn't make me happy.
    2. Made yummy dinner of Pork Chops.. Cous Cous and Green Beans... glass of white wine.. yum! Caught up on all my TV shows last nite! Spending time with my Pez girl.
    3.Just feel good.. finally feel like I'm in a routine again.. got up early.. meditated for 30 minutes this morning..had coffee.. and got out of the house at the time I am supposed to. Let's just say the past few months.. my meditations have been short or non existant.. and I've been leaving for work late.. just feeling out of sorts. Gladly my routine is coming back a bit... being a creature of habit.

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. GETTING a treadmill!!!
    2. Coming home to leftover porkchops ( I love leftovers!) and watching the Debate!

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Peter has been closing this week so it's like us passing in the night.. he is sleeping when i wake up and leave the house.. and I am sleeping when he comes home from work. So whatever he has planned tomorrow nite will be good because we can spend time together. (And a surprise!! Wahoo!)
    2. Getting together with my sister and her husband on Saturday evening. Hopefully Kristine will join Peter and I on our drive out to see the foliage and go to a winery.. then we can all come together and have dinner!

    going to change the question today... 3 things i love about myself:
    1. I think I have a beautiful face.. big brown eyes.. I have really been feeling beautiful lately... (ok.. working on the body part) love my hands... (nice shiny on it now!!)
    2. I LOVE and am SO proud of myself that I have been working on my inner world.. It feels like I am working on getting a PH.D of myself.. looking at all the spiderwebs.. things that hold me back from daily happiness.. the negative things I tell myself.. the damage that has been done from childhood influences.. making daily strides to tell myself i am worthy... I DESERVE to be loved!!! I am VERY proud of myself that I left a situation that was unhealthy.. even though my whole heart was there.. that was very hard to do.. but I'm proud of myself for doing it.
    3. I love that I like to take pictures..it makes me feel good that I capture wonderful moments in my life. I know that one day it will be wonderful to look back and see all those moments. I'm happy I carry my camera everywhere I go... because you never know when a good shot comes up!

    Ok.. into the day I go.
    Much Love.
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's so great to see you posting again! Yay! I sense a peace in you that is also wonderful! It's so funny how the day to day routines make you feel better. I am the complete opposite. They make me feel depressed.

    10:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home