QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, October 13, 2008

    High/Low 10.13.08

    Morning my love bugs!

    How are you? BEAUTIFUL weekend!!! Holy Schmagoly!! The leaves are changing on our street.. SO beautifully... watching the leaves gingerly fall to the ground.. I could watch for hours.. I love this time of year.. it's warm enough during the day where you don't have to get all bundled up..still can get away with flip flops.. but cool enough to put a fleece on and feel snuggly.. Can smell the wood from fireplaces outside... it's lovely.

    onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I had a really nice weekend... enough resting.. and spending time with Peter. I felt pretty at the wedding... I know it's a function of feeling better now that i'm running.. and also being with someone who tells me EVERYDAY how beautiful and loved I am. How could I not let that sink in and show? I can't remember a Monday where I looked back on a weekend and just felt good about it.. I've been feeling anxiety for the past few months.. every day.. and this weekend.. I was able to be in the moment.. and enjoy every minute... It was a nice change of pace.
    2. Having my kitty girl with me.. I missed her little kitty face and hearing her purr.. She sat on my lap for an hour last nite while I watched TV, purring away.. then fell asleep... We haven't merged her with Peters cat Bella again... and that's fine with me... I like seeing her relaxed and not on the defense with me..
    3. I bought a new pair of running shoes. The sneakers I had been wearing.. my 2nd toe was rubbing on the top of the shoe and is all bruised.. I was there for 40 minutes.. trying different shoes on.. I can't wait to try them out tonite!
    4. I bought a new dress for the wedding and a new skirt.. I like that I'm excited about buying new clothes for myself!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Running after work. Trying out my new shoes.
    2. No plans after work.. just hanging out... I actually like that I've been free in the evenings.. instead of overbooking myself.. It's a different change of pace and I like it.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Honestly.. just trying to live in the moment.. trying not to focus too much on what's to come. It seems to really bring my happiness to the surface.
    2. I think I'm going to try the meditation class on Wednesday nite.. and then Peter is off Friday and Saturday..he has something planned for us Friday nite (a surprise!) and Saturday we are going for a drive.. taking in the fall leaves.. going to check out a few wineries!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Peter. He really sparked the yearning to live in the moment.. He's been seeing me struggling lately with dealing with the "what is" of everything that's occurred this year.. and I think he's frustrated that he can't help or fix it. What he said yesterday about living in the now.. I think is a necessary step to ultimately letting go of dissapointment and regret. I felt really close with him this weekend.. spending more time with him than usual.. I love it.

    Ok.. onto my day.
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    PS: Check out my new pics from this weekend.. on flickr to the right.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home