QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    High/Low 10.14.08

    Hiety Ho!

    Tuesday...Well we had an unfortunate work day yesterday.. I guess due to the "unknown" economy.. and the fear that everyone is feeling. They laid off (4) people at my office. What an awkward situation... and NOT fun for those being laid off.. I've been there.. that is NOT fun! I send out a blessing of prosperity on those that are no longer here.. wish them well. I am grateful that I have a job.. and that I love what I do.

    onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Feel good today! I'm feeling SO much better than I was last week...and weeks before that!!! big sigh of relief!! Today I feel good and like what i'm wearing.. my hair and glasses today.
    2. Peter makes me this awesome salad for lunch everyday.. and I love eating it for lunch everyday!!! yum!!
    3. OH! Finding out that my best friend Matthew is going to be doing his drills once he comes back from Iraq at Ft. Belvoir, VA like 20 minutes from my house!!! So hopefully I'll get to see him more often!!! YIPPEE!!!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Running
    2. Another evening of just hanging out...making dinner.. watching my TV shows.. it's good.. I mean.. It hit me this morning... after all thats happened this year.... even though it stinks because Peters working.. I think it's also a blessing in some ways.. because I have time to heal.. I feel like having evenings/weekends to myself sometimes.. is like having the best of both worlds.. healing from being hurt.. and also being with someone who makes you feel like a million bucks. It's been good for me.. I think.. having time in the evenings by myself.. I think that's why I'm not overbooking myself.. I'm trying to let myself "just be"... trying not to run away from this.. and really FEEL it. Does this make sense? I'm REALLY REALLY proud of myself.

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. OOH.. This Thursday.. Peter told me he has a surprise for me!! I LOVE SURPRISES!!! He told me to be ready to leave the house at 7pm... HMMM??? wonder what it is?? I have no idea! He is SO awesome with surprising me!! I have a few amazing surprises that he's done in the past..that will blow you away!
    2. Having Brunch with my friend Kristy on Sunday.. and catching up with her!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Everyone.. I have so many wonderful amazing people in my life that have helped me... listened to me.. let me cry on their shoulders... ramble on and on about stuff when they KNEW what I should do... just had to come to it in my own time. Thank you everyone.. for your unconditional patience and love. I am a better person because of you.

    Much love..
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Soooo what is this salad that he makes you every day? Inquiring minds want to know. And, I also can't wait to hear what this surprise is!

    10:19 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home