QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, October 20, 2008

    High/Low 10.20.08

    Morning!!!

    BRR!!!!! Monday! It's chilly here this morning!! Whew.. Snuggling into my blankets this morning I could feel the cold in the room.. (Peter likes the windows open... BRR) looks like the warmer days are behind us.. (and in front of us next year) and time to move into regularly grabbing a hat and scarf when leaving the house.. no more walking out with a wet head.

    onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Having a GREAT weekend overall!!! Woo Hoo! From beginning to end.. I had a great weekend! So nice to come to work and feel satisfied that you spent the weekend doing exactly what you wanted to do... Nice!
    2. Had a GREAT time with my sister and Peter this weekend.. Peter and I stayed over Kristine and her husband,Steves place friday nite.. went out to dinner.. and Saturday she spent the day with Peter and I.. driving into Shepardstown, WV to see the leaves.. and then we took in a winery .. sat with a bottle... some bread and cheese.. and enjoyed the afternoon. It was a REALLY nice day!!! (Check out my flickr pics)
    3. Sunday I spent the day with my girl Kristy.. we went to have breakfas then went to the mall.. I bought a few shirts/sweaters.. I'm so glad that I went with her to the mall.. I am really feeling more beautiful lately... and buying new clothes that I like make me feel even that more comfy with myself.

    2 things that I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running after work.. I had a really strong run on Friday and hopeful that I can do the same thing tonite!
    2. Peter is opening the restaurant today.. so I will get to spend the evening with my honey tonite! Yea!

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. November 19th.. Kristy and I are going to see Michael Franti and Spearhead at the 9:30 club! I'm so excited.. I've been a fan ever since Kyra and I saw them in San Francisco in 2004! Thanks Kristy for pointing the show out! I'm so looking forward to it!!!
    2. LESS than 50 days until My boy Matthew comes home from Iraq!!! It'll be SO nice to know he's just a phone call away!!! I look forward to more regular chats with him!!! And my hair is so long now!! I can cut it once he comes home.. but now I'm going to continue growing it for next Septembers festivities!!

    1 person/s I'm going to appreciate:
    Spirit.. I know I'm never alone.. I know my prayers and thoughts of gratitude are heard.. Thankfully I hear from spirit too... I am so blessed. I want to thank Archangel Michael.. for granting my request of cutting the cord close to me.. I feel so much better. Thank You. Also to my Guides and Teachers.. Grandpa and Grandma.. for those from this and past lives loved ones who are there supporting me... in good times and bad.. I am very grateful to know you are there.

    Into the week I go!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home