QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, October 28, 2008

    High/Low 10.28.08

    Morning peeps..

    I know that this is NOT following The Secret But I'm just poopy today. Ugh.. My body is stiff.. and achy.. I didn't sleep well last nite.. sad about typical family dysfunction... and to top it all off.. last nite my car overheated.. UGH!!! Had to drive Peters car in this morning (Thank god he has a truck he can drive!) I KNOW that I can turn it all around.. choose to be happy.. Working on it.. but just feeling out of sorts and pissy today.. and I want to go home and go to sleep.

    ok.. trying to get over myself.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I halfway did it.. I ran a mile and quarter last nite.. woo hoo.. Felt good too.. My runs are feeling stronger.. I LOVE that!!!
    2. Got my nails done last nite.. SO overdue... I like looking down and seeing them looking good!
    3. REALLY excited about the photographer for next September!!! I think he's SO CREATIVE and artistic. Yea! I want to thank the WONDERFUL Denise for suggesting Him.. Denise.. you are an inspiration!!

    2 things that I look forward to today:
    1. Running
    2. Going to Bed.. today is one of those days I wish I could have a Do Over. Oh well.. it happens.
    3. Snuggling with Peter in Bed. My love.. who delicately carries my heart.. even when I am hurting....I am so blessed.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Ok..a little while off.. but visualizing running my first 5K in SO long.. and seeing Naomi and Kristine and Peter there..Coming down the stretch to the finish line and seeing them there cheering me on!!! What a nice thing to look forward to!!!
    2. Spending time with Peters family this weekend. I love his family.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Again.. Peter my love... who holds me when I cry...and looks at me with a love I never thought i'd find.. My cup runneth over... also...

    My Auntie.. my spirit mother in this life time.. holding each others hands this time around. Another reason I am one wealthy woman!!! Thank You Auntie for loving me.

    Ok gotta stop or I'll cry again. Tomorrow will be better I say!!!
    Have a good day.
    Much Love.
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home