QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    High/Low 10.27.08

    Morning!!!

    How are you? I'm great! Had a really nice weekend overall.. feeling again like I am exactly where I am supposed to be... I'll admit I am still having twinges of "ugh-ness".. starting to get frustrated with myself... "Enough Kerilyn!!!" Ugh.. It's getting cooler.. can't get away with no coat or sweater anymore... I have to agree with whoever "they" are about this winter might be a doosy... we'll see.

    onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Having another really great weekend where I feel really blessed. .I didn't overbook myself.. I rested and cleaned the house. Watched (3) really good movies, August Rush
    (Auntie you were right.. really good movie!) Anything But Love and Purple Violets .. All of them were very different but I really liked them all.
    2. You're not going to believe this.. but Friday nite Peter called me from work and told me he had a surprise for me.. he came in thru the back door which he never does.. and there.. on the patio.. was a Scooter!!! ... HOLY MOLY!!! A few months earlier.. I told him how cool it would be to be able to ride it to work!!! It needs some work... it doesn't run right now but seeing as how Peter used to be a mechanic.. I know he's going to fix it up really nice!! How amazing is THAT??? Oh my god this man amazes me... I am so lucky and don't you think for a second I dont' know it... I do!!!
    3. Got my hair colored and cut at Aveda on Saturday... it's red.. like a deep fall red.. I love it!!! Got it trimmed (Needed to cut dead ends off Matthew.. don't worry it's still long!) I have always loved being a redhead!!!
    4. I am wearing my new gray sweater.. and I really like the way it looks on me!!!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Getting a Steak and Cheese Pita for lunch today!! YUM!!!
    2. Running!! I'm going up to a mile and half today!! Wish me Luck!!!
    3. Getting my nails done.. (very overdue) My mom gave me this new beautiful purple color nail polish that I can't wait to see on me!!!

    2 long term thing I am looking forward to:
    1. This weekend Peters Mom Maria, her Husband Craig and Grandma Russo are coming to visit!!! Peter has off on Saturday so we're all going to do something fun and then MY family and his family are hopefully going to do dinner Saturday nite!!! A meeting of the families!! I love Peters family so I'm really excited!!! Going to Brunch at Lias (where Peter works) with his family.. Yea!
    2. We figured out the Christmas Holidays so we can do both families!! We're starting a new tradition this year.. having Christmas at my sisters place.. next year hopefully ours... passing the torch!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    My therapist.. I have a really good repor with her.. she asks me really good questions that make me dive deeper into the ways in which I fool myself.. I really feel like I'm working hard on myself because of her!!

    Ok.. into the day I go!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home