QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, November 05, 2008

    High/Low 11.5.08

    Hip Hip... HOORAY!!!

    Need I say why I'm hooraying? Yes!!! I am very excited about our Next President! I woke up this morning.. feeling the threshhold of change upon us. It was a good feeling. Other than that.. I'm feeling exhausted today.. my body feels exhausted and stiff.... my run last nite was tough. I did it.. mile and half.. but it was different than previous weeks. I'm not giving up... I just need to keep an eye on my body.. (TRUST me my body is getting smaller.. not by leaps and bounds but I can tell) and make sure I'm doing this correctly.. I have to remember the last time I ran everyday.. I was 22.. now i'm 33... 11 years is a big difference with regard to endurance and healing.

    regardless.. I still have lots to be happy about... so with that said.. onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I put on this skirt that just a month ago.. fit me fine.. and today when I put it on...it felt a bit bigger on me!!! Oh my gosh... I wanted to jump for joy!! I feel my body.. my arms and tummy area.. getting smaller. SUCH a good feeling!!!
    2. SO cute.. Peter has a picture of Pez taped to the dashboard of his pick up truck. Pez and Peter have had a love hate relationship with each other.. so It is so cute that he has her picture there.. it makes me happy.
    3. I am totally falling in love with Sigur Ros - an icelandic band that I know has been around forever.. but I have been listening to their music a bit. it's Etheric.. and romantic.. touching.. and intimate...
    4. WATCH THIS.... Are you ready to be touched? Thru my FAVORITE Photographer I have come across a wedding videographer that is making me SWOON... Watch this video , the first time I watched it i sat there and cried... it is SO amazing.. Deep Breath and let me know (or shoot.. let THEM know) what you think!!! (And of course the song is Sigur Ros). So you KNOW i would LOVE for them to do something similar for Peter and I next September.. but alas... it's all about the benjamins (translate: Money)

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Running.. Like I said.. not going to stop.. just gotta take it easy.
    2. Laying on the couch like a bug on a rug - catching up on my recorded TV shows.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Sunday going to the farmers market and HOPEFULLY they will have flowers!!! I miss having flowers in the house.
    2. I really want to dive into a good book... Have any ideas? (Kyra?) Might spend a while doing some "stolen reading" this weekend at Barnes and Noble

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    John McCain - I thought his speech last nite to conceed the nomination was really well said.. I wished he would have had that kind of passion during the campaign.. he might have had a bigger chance...I'm SURE that had to be hard to say.. to face. But I think he said it wonderfully.. Bravo Mr. McCain. I think we underestimate Passion..Passion can't be proven.. it's FELT. I think we FELT Obamas passion.. hence.. the outcome we have today!

    Prancing into the day.
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home