QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, November 24, 2008

    High/Low 11.24.08

    Morning!!!

    How are you my lovely little fireflies? I'm great this morning!!! I just feel better and better every day!! Ok so I don't know if I told you.. the owners of the house are selling.. and they decided to release us from our Lease a month earlier! Thank goodness.. Saving a thousand bucks that's not being wasted! So begins the journey of hauling all the stuff OUT of the house... which is fine.. I'm already settled in with Peter at the house.. so it's just putting stuff in storage until we change locations.. or move away... (1-1/2 to 2 years) Thankfully my parentals have been gracious enough to let me put my boxes and little furniture I have in their basement!!! So I don't have to pay for storage! Woo Hoo! Thank You Parentals!!! My wonderful sister came Saturday to help me organize the basement.. to purge.. I really don't have THAT much stuff... (I always say that but when it comes to actually moving it is another story! Ha!) SO.. as of my birthday (December 31st) that chapter of my life will officially be over and whatever remnants of healing I have to do still (there is a bit lingering around) can begin then... I knew that I wasn't going to fully be able to heal until this chapter is crazy glued shut. Then.. 2009 is going to be a spectacular year!!! September being the Month of celebration!!! WOO HOO!!! Oh my gosh.. to start another chapter ...immersed in love.. and excitement of what is to come!! I am SO excited!!!

    ok ok.. enough rambling Kerilyn.. onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. My favorite artist romantic "Brave on the Rocks" spirit woman welcomed her new son into the World!!! Check them out!!! Welcome Cedar!!!!
    2. I'm setting up my studio space at the house and it's coming together really nicely.. I need to get my desk lamp at the house to finish it off and i'll be ready to rock and roll!!!
    3. I'm wearing this dress today that, just a month ago.. fit me a little snuggly and today.. it's pretty loose on me!!! Yippee!!! Kristine told me she can tell I'm losing weight! I love to hear this.. keep it coming!!!
    4. My Matthew is leaving Iraq in less than a week!!! Oh man!!! SO happy for him!!!
    5. I got an amazing email from a high school friend Meredith this weekend.. Wow.. I haven't talked to her since High School.. I SO look forward to catching up with her!!!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running of course!!!
    2. Getting my nails done! I broke 2 nails at the house on Saturday and 1 of them is patched up with a band aid.. THEN I'm going to my girl Naomis house to check out her new bathroom renovation!!!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. December 20th.. I am taking my love to an awesome Christmas Concert with Jim Brickman ! - He is my favorite Pianist.. and.. little story for you.. back in 1996.. when Peter and I first met .. before I moved to Savannah.. I told Peter about Jim Brickman and bought him a CD to listen to.. Peter has kept that CD all these years.. so it's going to be nice to go with him to listen to the soothing christmas music that I love! We'll go out to eat before hand.. and have a lovely christmas evening together!!!! Yippee!!!
    2. NOT having to wake up early for FOUR WHOLE DAYS this weekend!!! Wahoo!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    My sister.. I know I always talk about how wonderful she is.. but honestly. if it weren't for her.. I wouldn't have gotten as far as I did at the house on Saturday!! She is there for me... 100% I can FEEL it.. She helps me when I want to dilly dally... keeping me focused.. as she has been saying.. "Eye on the Prize" and I couldn't agree more! Thanks Krissykins.. I love you!!!

    Ok.. hope you have a great short week!
    Check out my new picture of my Pez girl on my flickr page!!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home