QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, November 25, 2008

    High/Low 11.25.08

    Hiety Ho my loverlies!!!

    How are you? I'm just peachy!! Tuesday..... not as cold as yesterday thank goodness. Tomorrow is the last day of the work week.. SO happy about that!!! I am feeling so good the past week or so.. it's like something clicked in my brain.. and clear understanding has moved in and I am feeling SO good about myself and where my life is going!!! Yippee!!!

    Ok.. not to dilly dally... onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I am sitting in this new FABULOUS chair at my office.. The Herman Miller Embody Chair!! (Check it out!!!) My office is also a showroom... where clients come to the office to check out furniture/chairs/etc... so we got this new chair in as a demo chair and usually I don't really change chairs.. I have been using my chair for over 2 years now.. but when i saw this chair.. and then sat in it.. wowee. It is so comfortable.. and unique looking.. LOVE It!!!
    2. Had a REALLY good run last nite.. mile and half starting to come easy.. LOVE that.. barely sweating at the end of run.. SUCH a good sign!!!
    3. Went over to Naomis house after getting my nails done last nite.. HOLY MOLY!! She had the bathroom renovation done.. It looks AMAZING!!!! It doesn't look AT ALL like the same bathroom I used for 2 years.. Naomi honey.. You have GREAT Taste (Matthew... when you come to visit sometime.. you HAVE to go to Naomis and check out the house.. it looks SO different!!)

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running of course.. I think another week or so of a mile and half and I'll go up to mile and 3/4. My goal of 3 miles by January might be delayed a month.... but meh.. can only go as far as my body goes..and I'm doing pretty good!
    2. My honey is home today... Enjoying his day off.. and he's making Eggplant Lasagna tonite for dinner!! YUMMY!!!! Looking forward to spending the evening with him.!!!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. I'm waiting on my new pair of shoes to come in!!! Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Who knows!!!
    2. Since the wonderful woman that does my eyebrows is on vacation this week.. I might treat myself to an eyebrow wax at my FAVORITE Salon/Store.. Aveda (The spa is Circe but they use Aveda!!) On the pricey side for a brow wax.. (20 bucks... ouch!) but meh..I AM WORTH IT!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    All my wonderful friends.. Thank You for being there for me.. for supporting me.. for loving me when I don't love myself. Thank You for being there this year.. when I really didn't know what I was doing..allowing me to not know gently as I figure it out.. For being "real" with me.. and not sugar coating something that might be hard to hear. I love you for it. For helping me laugh.. and allowing me to cry (and cry I have! Whew!) I am a better person for having you all in my life. Thank You.

    As I sashay into the day.. I wish you a good one!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home