QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, November 26, 2008

    High/Low 11.26.08

    Hi there my lovely love bugs!!!

    What's up? It's Wednesday... last day of work before a 4 day weekend! Woo Hoo!!! I'm half excited and half anticipatory of this weekend...beginning the moving out process this weekend. Both Friday and Saturday I'm going to be Shaking my Tail Feather.. enlisting my sister, Naomi Possibly and My honey to help with this.

    I won't ramble on and on today... onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Put on my pants today.. getting BIG on me! Wahoo!!! I'm thinking.. it's only the end of November.. I have NINE and half months before September festivities... if both myself and others can see me losing weight NOW..can you imagine what the change in my body will be by then!! I'm excited!!! And honestly I'm running because I like to... yes.. the thinning of the body is also a goal and a bonus.. but I honestly do not feel like running after work is a chore.. Anyone that knows me knows that I got up to six miles a day.. lost 70 lbs before.... and I enjoyed it then too.. this feels like a repeat of that.
    2. Not having to wake up early for the next few days. That will be good any way you look at it!
    3. Peter fixed my turn signal in my car so it doesn't go ghetto fast... it's been ghetto for over a month now.. My honey is the best!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running of course.
    2. Honestly I don't have anything to do tonite (Anyone available? Want to hang out with little 'ol me?) I guess I'll go grocery shopping for tomorrow.. and chill.

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Naomi and I are going to see Slumdog Millionaire on Sunday! It looks like a REALLY good movie!!!
    2. Peter was singing this "I got you something great for Christmas" song last nite.. and is telling me I'm going to love it.. so now I'm excited to see what it is!!! He's really good about keeping surprises.. a surprise.. (which is cool .. i like surprises) but i'm excited to see what it will be!
    3. On Friday, December 12th.. My girl Kristy and I are going to go to the United States Army Band Christmas Concert !!! Yippee!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    My co-worker/designer Bob... He has helped me with my running.. (he runs 3.5 miles every day) and so we talk about it.. talk about Shoes.. I watch him eat fruit every day... so he's inspired me to eat an apple and banana every day. He's given me a runners log... and two running books to read. It makes me happy to have someone to talk to about changes in runs from day to day. (I'm at a 10 minute mile.. which is just fine with me!) Thanks Bob!

    Ok ya'll.. hope you have a great Turkey Day... enjoy celebrating with your families wherever you are. I am grateful for you... being in my life.
    Gobble Gobble!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home