QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, December 01, 2008

    High/Low 12.1.08

    Holy Moly!!

    It's December already... SO many things happen in December.. and even more this year!!! Matthew comes home from Iraq any day now... After this month...I NO longer have to pay rent at a house I don't even live at... I close that chapter and really focus on completing my healing .. and looking forward to Septembers festivities and my future with Peter!!! This time next year I will be Mrs. Kerilyn Russo.. Holy Moly!!! Peter and I will be spending our first christmas as Newlyweds at our place... with our families around us!!! I'm so excited!!! This time next year I predict.. there will be some babies in my life as well. (not mine.. yet) so 2009 will prove to be a memorable one for sure!!

    without further adieu... I give you 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Amazing Friends.. this weekend I spent time with Naomi and Kristy on Turkey Day... A yummy meal had by all. Saturday Janet and Kristy and my sister came to help me move a load of stuff out of the house.. and yesterday, Kristy, Naomi and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire .. good movie.. little violent.. but very touching. I have some amazing People in my corner.. and I am very grateful for all of you. Thank you.
    2. Rice Krispy Treats - I made a batch of my moms peanut butter/honey wonderfulness and I can't stop nibbling on them!!! They came out just like my mom makes them.. Peter said he's going to hide them... NO.. don't take them away!!!
    3. Leftovers... Need I say more.. I wrote a post a week or so ago about how I feel about leftovers!!! YUM!!!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running.. I haven't run in FOUR days and I kinda feel sluggish.. on top of eating my rice krispies delights... I feel excited to get back on track (no pun intended).... Depending on how the next two days runs go.. I might push it up to mile and 3/4 on my way to 2 miles a day.
    2. I HAVE to do laundry!!! (ok i'm not looking forward to it necessarily but I CANT put it off any more!!) Yesterday it was SO yucky out.. I didn't have it in me to do it.. just laid on the sofa like a lump...

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. This weekend..!!! We're getting a tree and decorating for christmas!!! Yippee!!! I LOVE that Peter is as excited about it as me!!! Wahoo!!! I need to figure out what i'm doing for christmas cards this year... (few years of NOT doing them just doesn't feel like me.. so I'm on a mission to send them out this year)
    2. Lots of fun things I'm doing in December.. dinner with Steph and Scott and Peter.. US Army Band Christmas Concert with Kristy.. Romantic Christmas Evening with Peter and Jim Brickman.. Christmas Eve/Day at my sisters (a new Fox Tradition!) and then a few days up in NJ with Peters family (soon to be my family!) and finally rounding off the year with my 34th birthday on New Years Eve!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Everyone that has volunteered their time and love to help me... physically by helping me move out.. or spending time with me when I feel sad and alone...emotionally...allowing me to be vulnerable and exposed to my feelings...gently comforting me .. supporting my own decision to face what has caused this experience to happen... it's had it's very scary moments.. Peter who has been ABSOLUTELY AMAZING through all this.. so loving and supportive.. even in my teary moments... He is amazing. I am grateful.. I hope that in this next year.. I can return the favor 10 fold!!! Thank you.

    Hope you have a good week!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home