QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, December 02, 2008

    High/Low 12.2.08

    Hiety Ho my Loverlies...

    How are you? I'm gude!! I'm feeling a bit pissy today for some reason...so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

    onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Had a good run last nite after taking 4 days off... There was this guy running next to me.. much faster than me... he was a good motivation for me. I think another few days at a mile and half and I can try to up my distance.
    2. Last nite Peter got off of work at the same time I was on my way home so we went to get Pho last nite.. (check out my flickr page) YUM PHO! I love it.. it's so good on a cold day... we had a good time laughing as usual.. I feel "so much myself" when I'm with him.. Thank God.
    3. Last nite I got my laundry done!! Yippee!!! I know.. it's a neverending story with Laundry but at least I'm good for a little while... heh..

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running of course.
    2. Tonite is our neighborhood "Christmas Lighting/Decorating" meeting... a few of us on the same block are going to decorate the shared back yard area.. Peter came up with this idea to dress up as Santa one nite.. Ha! Peter's off today so that will be nice to have him home for the evening.

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. I found this wonderful artist that is going to make me a custom Cell Phone Holder.. In this awesome fabric.. I found her on ETSY (Here is her shop) Yippee!! I can't wait to get it!!!
    2. I know this is neurotic.. but I'm kinda excited to get a new 2009 pocket calendar.. I am the eternal planner.. and the thought of fresh untouched boxes of days with things to fill it with.. OOH!! Exciting!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    My Auntie.. She's amazing... I talked to her briefly last nite and she has been SUCH a blessing in my life... I am so blessed because she holds many roles for me in my life.. a Mother Role.. a Sister Role.. a Best Friend Role.. and a Kindred Spirit Role.... I KNOW that we have known each other in previous lives.. and I am grateful we share this lifetime together.. as family. I love you Auntie!!! Thank You for letting me vent last nite!!!

    Ok... Dash away Dash away Dash away ALL!!!
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home