QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    High/Low 12.30.08

    Hiety Ho....(And a Shout out to my boy Matthew....Happy Now?)

    I know.. I know... I have not written in a week... Where to start??? hmm... So much to fill you in on... Hmm...Well I started with what I thought was a head cold back on the 18th of December... which turned into full blown flu... drs appt... NOT being able to breathe out my nose... fevers.. Ugh.. God Bless Peter.. I have been a handful and then some... The Dr told me that I really shouldn't be going anywhere for a few days.. this was the day before Christmas eve.. so I was understandably really upset.. (again.. God Bless Peter.. putting up with my 2 yr old little girl crying thinking I was going to have to cancel Christmas plans) But.. I pushed thru it with the help of a slew of medicines and forcing myself to rest..

    I didn't run in almost a week and half.. Ugh.. I missed it a LOT.... up to TWO MILES NOW!!! Can you believe it... 3 months ago I was trying for a half a mile.. and now.. TWO MILES... Ok so I wanted to be at 3 miles by now but whatever.. At least I'm still running every day and I'm seeing a difference.. That's all that matters to me!!! I will be running a 5K in the Spring.. Mark My Words!!!!

    Christmas Eve at my sisters house (We're starting a new tradition switching off houses at Christmas time.. Next Year will be at the Russos - thats OUR house!!! Hee Hee! We will try to get the NJ Russos to our house but we'll see... our place is an ok size but all those people... meh.. not sure) I got my New Sirius Radio (Thanks Mom/Dad/Krissy/Steve) to replace the one that was stolen in my car in September.. THANK GOODNESS... I cannot TELL you how much I've missed listening to the Chill Channel on my way to/from work... and Reggae.. 24 hours a day... Heaven!!! Peters going to reinstall it on Friday.. whew! can't wait!!! ANYWAY.. Christmas Eve/Morning was filled with yummy mom foods... and spending time with family.. After Breakfast we got on the road and drove to NJ despite me still not feeling well.. (Damn my clogged head!) We spent a few days in NJ with Peters family... and can I just tell you...

    I love his family.. It's the long lost Italian family that I've been missing since my grandparents "went home"... A loud and exhuberant and loving family... the Francos from Long Island.. and all the Russos... I had a great time.. ate well.. received some loverly gifts.. and just hung out.. the Day after christmas.. I spent the entire day in my pajamas... the whole family did for the most part.. SO NICE!!! I didnt' really start to truly feel better till Saturday, Dec 27th...I had a great time.. Just makes me so excited for what this next year is to bring!!! We drove home Saturday evening.. and I am really blessed.. Peter and I.. singing Frank Sinatra songs in the car.. What more could you ask for (Peter put a "Singing Star" Award in my stocking - yea yea.. I can sing) I will tell you that knowing our story.... Peter and I are more in love with each other now.. than ever before.. It's just like this amazing feeling... I cannot describe it...

    Back at work.... still stuffy head but I'm 87% back to snuff.. Yesterday was the "walk through" at the house... in Del Ray... Long story but it ended up just being Kevin and I... and well.. I will say our last meeting was bittersweet..... I handed in the Key.. we made small talk about the house.. and I walked away... waiting for my Security Deposit back in a week or so.. and am DONE!!! What a year.. This has been both the most beautiful and also heart breaking year of my life.. I mean when God changes something.. they don't do it lightly , do they? (yes they) .. I cried on my drive home a bit...not because I am regretful.. but as a releasing.. or closing of a chapter that has brought about much growth.... much pain... along with much joy..... so I can say it.. I'M DONE!!!! DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!

    (It needed it's own line)

    No more house to contend with.. no more excuses.. or wondering what if.... no more begging or loneliness... feeling unworthy... No, I walked out of that house and into a new really exciting chapter... already in process... and with this New Year... 2009 promises to bring about some amazing experiences... I am sure of that!!!

    Tomorrow is New Years Eve.. and my 34th Birthday... on the itinerary.. I'm leaving work at noon.. grabbing some grub.. and then going to get my feetsies done with my girl Kristy.. then making myself all dolled up for a group of 10 of my friends.. we're going to have dinner and ring in the year at Lias (Peters Restaurant) Peter has to work and I couldn't think of any other place I would watn to be than with my love... Giving him a Kiss to welcome in 2009. What an awesome one it's going to be.. I assure you.

    So onto my goals... my 2009 Goals... I don't have many but their very important:

    1. Keep Running. No matter what.. Keep running. I WILL be running a 5K in the Spring.. and then many more after that...
    2. Get BACK to working on my cards..I can say this past year I have not made a ONE card.. yes.. I said YEAR.. (actually since Thanksgiving 2007) and now that my little studio space is getting all set up.. I'm feeling the energy coming back... It is my goal to get my cards in 2 new shops by June.. maybe more.
    3. Take a Belly Dancing Class.. Already have one picked out!
    4. Get back into Group Meditation.... Yoga Studio RIGHT around the corner from me.. and I've already contacted them about Meditation class... Next week or so I'm ON it!!
    5. Go on a long weekend trip with my boy Matthew..... I have been SO looking to spending some good quality time with him now that he's back from duty in Iraq (get over it Matthew.. I said it)
    6. Finish up all the planning I have to do for September 26th... I'm glad it's the Fun stuff!!!
    7. SAVE SAVE SAVE money... I am excited because I feel like this year is going to be my most prosperous... financially... and that will prove useful in September!!!
    8. *** Take a Digital Photography class - now that I have my nice new Digital SLR Camera.. I want to learn how to use it!!! I am so excited to get out there and take some amazing pics!!!!! Woo hoo!!!

    So It is now New Years Eve (flash forward from yesterday) and so.. in approximately 12 minutes I will be 34 years old!!! Amazing how much can change in one year!!! I will honestly say that I NEVER expected to be where I am today... but I am so glad I am!!! I can say that I feel more beautiful.. more loved.. and EXACTLY where I am supposed to be.. I have never been this excited to ring in a new year!!!

    PS: AWESOME NEWS!!!!! : About 3 weeks ago.. My friend Kristy suggested we try to volunteer to work at the Inauguration of Barack Obama... so she created a group with her friend.. and we filled out the forms.. it said that there are soo many people that sign up to volunteer that it's not guaranteed that I'll get to volunteer.. WELL.... last nite.. my blackberry goes off (BARRRING!) and it's an email saying that I am selected to be a volunteer.. and I get to now take a training class and information so I can Volunteer!!! !!! WAHOO!!! I'm excited to be a part in any way I can.. to participate in this amazing event!!!!! SO COOL!!!! GO BARACK!!!

    Thank You everyone... for supporting me.. for being there.. for carrying me when I was too upset to walk... for listening and letting me cry.. for celebrating with me... I am a very blessed and lucky woman... and don't think for a SECOND that I don't know that!!!

    I'm off.. into the Great Blue Yander... to celebrate!!! Go... do the sameth...
    Happy New Year!!!
    Much Love
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home