QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, December 17, 2008

    High/Low 12.17.08

    Hiety Ho my loverlies!!!

    How ya doin? I'm groovy.... Wednesday.. how i wish it was Thursday... But hopefully this day will fly by... heh... I want to do a 3 things 2 things AND I want to tell you what my New Years Goals are... (Resolutions are so.... Resolute.. Goals sound much better.. not as Rigid)

    So let me get to it...3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Last nite.. my friends Stephanie, Scott, Sarah, Peter and I met up at this Seafood Restaurant called Black Salt for a christmas dinner.. (Check out Flickr Photos) a few cocktails before hand... and some really yummy Seafood (Their Butterfish Appetizer.. HIGHLY recommended!!!) Good Talks with Good Friends..... that's what this time of year is all about!!! I'm glad that my friends got to spend time with Peter again.. Steph and Scott have met him before.... so it's good to reconnect.
    2. Since I went to Macys last weekend and bought some new clothes to fit my slightly smaller body.. I have been wearing new clothes every day this week.. It is nice to wear something new...
    (Side note: There is a really good article that Oprah wrote about gaining weight after losing so much... anyone interested in the psychology of losing a lot of weight and putting it back on... this is a good reference from an emotional point of view.. just saying.)
    3. Just happy to be so blessed with wonderful friends... and happy that I can see how many things I have to be happy about.

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Getting a lovely Steak and Cheese Pita for lunch today.. YUM!!!
    2. Running... next week I'm going up to 2 miles a day! Yippee!!!
    3. Tonite.. I am going home.. doing a load of laundry.. making myself a loverly Pork Chop dinner and catching up on my Tivo Shows.. in my PJ's.. and trying to go to bed early. I've been a busy bee this week and I'm tuckered out!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. I CANT WAIT to see Matthew again.. to get and give a BIG HUG.. to see his face.. and hear his voice in person... Don't know when.. but hopefully soon!!!
    2. Having Sirius in my car again.. I have been going thru withdrawl since September!!! Miss listening to the Reggae channel and CHILL channel.. Sigh.. :(

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    My friend Sarah.. I don't know her super well.. but she has such a GREAT positive attitude... I get this girly tee hee inside when I hear her talk about how great life works out.. (talking to her about the events of this past year) and how happy she is for me.. It just makes me that much happier.. and grateful.. I really hope that I get to know her better in 2009 before she leaves for UCLA in June....

    I'll have to do my New Years Goals tomorrow... not feeling it now.. typing them out.
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home