QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, December 09, 2008

    High/Low 12.9.08

    Hiety Ho my loverlies!

    What's up? I'm feeling a little blah today.. Nothing exciting going on.. trying to figure out christmas gifts ($).. and cleaning the house..just day in and day out stuff.. Funny.. I tend to feel this way in the middle of the week. Oh well.. Got some awesome things to share so with that said....

    onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy: (Going in Sequential Order)
    1. Friday nite I had a GREAT nite.. I had a good run.. then I went to get my eyebrows waxed... then I had a GREAT GREAT Therapy Session! It was going so well.. we lost track of time and I ended up being there 2 hours! Then.. I came home.. and Peter and I went to our favorite Mexican Place.. and Had a few Margaritas and a lite dinner.. We had a great time together...
    2. Then... (DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!) Peter said he couldn't wait for christmas to give me my present... that it's been driving him crazy!!! So.. He gave it to me.... He got me a Nikon D40 Digital SLR Camera!!! Holy MOLY!!!! I was and still am SO surprised!!! I mean I love to take pictures...but I NEVER ever expected an SLR!!! Peter told me he remembers me telling him years ago that I wanted one... Wow.....I am one lucky woman!! Wouldn't you agree???? Now I need to learn how to use the camera! Just for those that don't know.. a Digital SLR is a Manual.. Digital Camera.. Having to use the Lense..etc.. Shutter Speed.. F Stop..etc.. Now I need to really sink my teeth into learning how to excel at it!
    3. Last Saturday, Peter and I put up our first Real Christmas Tree together at our house!!!! Yippee!! I got Stockings for the Kitties.. and put them on the railing going up the stairs.. and Hung Cards in the Doorway....Candles in the Windows.. Looks so nice.. and Christmassy.. SO nice to sit with all the lights out and enjoy the twinkling of the Tree!!! ALSO, We spent a few hours with the neighbors.. putting up another bigger tree outside.. Lights on Everyones Deck... Bails of Hay... Next Monday nite Peters dressing up like Santa.. we're roasting Chestnuts.. and Projecting a Christmas movie on the brick wall outside.. and hoping we win the contest for best decorated Area in Arlington Village!!! It was fun... Peter built a fire.. it snowed a little bit.. don't get me wrong it was COLD! but it was a good time! I love that all the neighbors get together regularly..

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Running ... of course.
    2. Peter is off today so tonite I really want some quality time with him. Just being shmoochy and mushy and stuff...He's making dinner, I think Steaks.. Yum!
    3. Going to sleep.. I'm feeling tired.

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. My Romantic Evening with Peter next Saturday, the 20th... Dinner and a wonderful Christmas Concert to see Jim Brickman - Get Dressed up.... Maybe drive down King St in Old Town.. and take in the lights in the trees.
    2. New Years Eve.. A few of my friends and I are going to Peter's Restaurant to Ring in the New Year (and my 34th Birthday!)!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Honestly My sister.... She and I had a hard conversation with our parents on Sunday and I'm so glad that she was there with me and I was there for her...Amazing how we both lean on each other when dealing with the hard stuff with our parentals.. We went out to grab some grub afterward to talk abou tit.It's amazing how close we've become over the years.. I'm so grateful!!!

    Ok.. Rambling..
    Much Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home